Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Not sure if this is the right spot but I have something I want cross stitched with a cursivey font. I have no idea where to commission such a thing. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Opopanax posted:

Looking for someone to help design a tattoo. I'm not sure if there's a name for the specific style I'm looking for, but sort of a Mexican pin up/sailor jerry kind of thing.
No idea what a fair price for something like this is but I'm not an rear end in a top hat so I will definitely pay you appropriately for your time.

This is what you pay a tattoo artist for as part of the initial consultation. You'll need to find someone who has a style you like, but thats a better route.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’d like a design that I can put on a headset cap on a bike. Rough idea is a horizontal cow in an orange spacesuit with the old timey clear glass helmet, curved to fit around the top of the circle. In order to fit the curve I think the belly would need to be taken up.

Similar to this:

It would need to follow this template (the top one, not the bar end caps).
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0242/0571/files/KC_Fully_Kustom.pdf?4407235577186592233
That means that the cap would likely need to be orange and the design fairly simple.

Throw me a PM if you’re interested with a quote.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Anyone have a sticker printer and the ability to do some limited design work? I’d like about 30-40 oval stickers around 3x2”. Feel free to DM or reply here if you’re interested and we can work it out