Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
God drat I hate when a quest wants to give me a new skill gem and there's like 10 gems that all sound cool available. D:

Enjoying playing a Shadow that runs around freezing everything after bashing stuff with a Duelist. :allears:

Zaburino posted:

Yeah, the thing about theory crafting is how impractical it is to have a gimped character while you're trying to get from one place to another. While it takes longer, its much more educational to just try builds out in practice cause you have to factor in your progression.

Yeah, my experience so far has been 1. Leveling is pretty fun anyways 2. You get a decent number of respec points, so if a few talents or an entire tree isn't working out for you, fix it later and 3. Getting some passive benefits core to your build is easy; the hard part will be getting a full set of gear to support it, so worry about that!

Minera fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jan 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Arrrrgh, I can't stick with a build and keep getting urges to reroll my character. :saddowns:

How many respec points can you get from quests in each difficulty?

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Almost every map is randomly generated, so no?

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Mad Cow Fred posted:

Welp, the excitement of OOH AN ORANGE in a level 32 area turned to :smith:

If it's 30% of damage taken period gets reflected, that's a pretty huge damage reduction.

At first I thought it was a ring, so it's probably not all that great. Still, better than some of the worst D3 uniques! :v:

• Locked thread