Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Dug up my own copy of the PS1 edition that came with the soundtrack, and I have to say, it's better than I remembered it. They do some really entertaining stuff with character leitmotifs, too, and the battle themes....man, there's something about a fantasy RPG that makes liberal use of MIDI rock guitars that just makes you go :buddy:

Lunar 1 and 2 stand on firmly equal footing in terms of quality -- they're both precisely as good, which says something about the potential virtues of sticking with what works. Since Lunar 2 does carry over some significant plot points from the first game, and if you're not content reading the LP of it, there was a version released by XSeed for the PSP called "Silver Star Harmony". It's actually a remake, with fancied-up art and some additional content, but XSeed deliberately set out to capture the Working Designs spirit in the localization -- which is to say, it's very silly. You can get it for pretty cheap.

It's a shame that Eternal Blue isn't ever likely to get the same treatment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
Lunar SSSC remains one of my fave games. Lunar 2 is better in almost every way, but doesn't hold the nostalgia as well for me.

Man, I wish I had never played these games so I could play them all over again.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo, I have been trying to figure out what game this is for years now. I had literally nothing to go on but a few of the character designs, and remembered reading a guide in an old Gamepro or something. I am SO on board for this LP.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Can't say what I want about Leo without spoiling it, but if only there was a character who is as fun to play, as Leo is about his use of dialog.

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
This game is charming as heck. It is about as charming as Bjork letting a butterfly land on her nose and her nose starts twitching because it is itchy but she doesn't want to disturb the cute little thing by scratching. This is a cute game.

I almost wore the pendant to school once but I had one of those all too infrequent moments of clarity during my child hood years where I realized I was being too nerdy and needed to cut it out.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Lunar 2 LP, nice! :neckbeard: I almost forgot this game, I'll definitely be watching!

Also, are those JPEG artifacts in the character portraits? Whyyyyyy :psypop:

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Pierzak posted:

Also, are those JPEG artifacts in the character portraits? Whyyyyyy :psypop:

Probably because I am bad at computers. If it's really distracting, I can probably fix it without too much trouble.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate switching to PNG portraits. It's noticeable enough to check the format ;)

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

It does look better as a PNG. Dunno why I saved them all as JPEGs when I made them initially. The jaggies around the edges are there in the sprite, though, so I'm not too sure what I can do about those.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Crowetron posted:

The jaggies around the edges are there in the sprite, though, so I'm not too sure what I can do about those.
Maybe make the background transparent? Keeps the jaggies, but they will look less grating.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, drat. Looks like this whole "save the world" business is well in hand already. I guess this is going to be a game about random treasure-hunting?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I would buy a game like that in a heartbeat. Save the world? Nah they got this. Lets go loot some ruins.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Episode 4: Grandpa's Secret Stash

So, last time, General Leo stopped by our house, told us about the coming apocalypse, then left to go personally kill the apocalypse with his boat. Sounds like he's got it handled. I guess we'll spend the rest of the game founding the General Leo fan club?

: "...and is issuing orders directly to him. Very strange. And this...this Destroyer he spoke of..."

No, I'm pretty sure Leo's got this one, Gramps. We can probably just chillax.

Either way, Gwyn just kinda wanders off like reclusive elderly folk tend to do.

: "Something's happening at the...the...hurry, lad! HURRY!

: "Someone opened the path to Anor Londo?!"

: "Shut up about Dark Souls and lets go, Hiro!"

: "I like Dark Souls..."

So we head up the ladder to Grandpa Gwyn's makeshift observatory. Telescopes get used all the time in archaeology, right?

Well, it's probably nothing important, right?

...okay, that was probably important.

: "I think we have witnessed the arrival of the Destroyer, m'boy. Just as Lord Leo predicted."

: "That guy actually knew what he was talking about?!"

: "I'm as surprised as you are, m'boy.

: "And I have the awful feeling that we're all going to be in a world of trouble."

Occasionally, we get a choice of what to say. Since this isn't Fallout or Planescape, these choices are usually pretty meaningless, but at least the game's up front about it. Neither option changes the rest of the conversation in any significant way.

: "We should check out that light, Grandpa! What if it really was the Destroyer?"

: "Uh...then it will probably kill us? You almost got oneshotted by a pile of mud not twenty minutes ago, Hiro!"

: "We need to find out for sure, and warn Lord Leo if it is!"

: "Wait, why do we need to do that? He's going there anyway! He'll probably notice a Destroyer hanging around with or without us!"

: "WHAT?! No, he doesn't!"

: "Ruby, we're going on an adventure and becoming big god-dang heroes, and that is final!"

: "Well, when you put it that way..."

: "I'll get the things we need from the house...although there's only one item we MUST have. I'm not letting you can Ruby travel to the Spire by yourself, that's for certain!"

As Gwyn goes to prepare for the journey, Hiro takes one wistful glance at the Blue Spire.

: "Well, other than a fantastic adventure, of course! Not that I didn't like the Dragon Ruins..."

: "...excluding that part where we almost died..."

: "But I can't help but feel that something really amazing is about to happen!"

: "You came around on this adventure thing pretty quickly, didn't ya?"

: "If we become heroes, I can get free fish for life! FOR LIFE, Hiro!"

Now that we have a plot hook and everyone's on board, let's head downstairs and gear up for our first real dungeon.

Gwyn keeps his adventurin' gear in a bright red box in his basement library. Where else would you put it?

The Ancient Dagger is a straight upgrade from Hiro's default knife. Evidently, keeping a blade tucked away in a box if better for its condition than using it to chip jewels out of ancient statues.

There's also a whole mess of books down here. They contain some interesting world building stuff, so we might as well take a look at them now!

: A Brief History of Althena Volume 1: Glorious Rebirth.

: Every few hundred years, we are blessed with the return of Althena, the Goddess of beauty and love. Althena leads her children into an era of peace and absolute harmony before returning to the heavens...

Nevermind the fact that, in Lunar 1, Althena's return resulted in a madman blowing up an entire city with his rolling death castle. ABSOLUTE HARMONY!

: A Dragonmaster is the sworn protector of the Goddess Althena, and her strongest warrior. But the world has been without a Dragonmaster since the last rebirth of the Goddess. The last Dragonmaster to walk our world as named Alex.

Alex was the protagonist of Lunar 1. Being a Dragonmaster usually results in magic powers, a magic sword, a fancy hat, and potentially shacking up with Althena. Well, that last one might have been a special case, but whatevs.

:krakken:

: The Goddess is served by four Dragons, each a different color: White, Blue, Black, and Red. The combined strength of Althena and the Dragons shields our world from the forces of evil. Other creatures have been called "dragons", but only the creatures born of Althena are true Dragons.

Althena is such a metal deity, she has giant fire-breathing lizards instead of pussy-rear end angels.

: There once existed in this world a city which floated above the clouds with the power of magic. But the Magic Emperor used his evil power to blast Vane from the heavens, and its magic as lost.

This is also from the first game, but Vane getting shot down by the Magic Emperor's evil death castle only happened in the PSX version*, I think. Did I mention that the Magic Emperor's evil death castle was powered by the trapped souls of Althena's holy Dragons? Because it was.

The Magic Emperor was pretty much the baddest dude.

EDIT: Nope, Vane gets iced in every version.

: Many mysteries lurk deep within the Blue Spire, located to the north of the Salyan desert. The Spire's entrance is sealed with powerful magic. No one has seen its interior for hundreds of years.

: Long ago, the Goddess Althena left the dying Blue Star and came to the lifeless world of Lunar. Lunar was made a land of beauty and wonder, and Althena brought her children from the Blue Star.

: Many claims have been made that people once lived upon the surface of the Blue Star. But these unproven claims have merely added to the Blue Star's rich tapestry of myth a lore.

"A guy said a thing, and we have no reason to believe that thing, but it sure was a neat thing he said" ~ The History Channel

: Many people have gazed into the night sky and, basking in the Blue Star's light, felt a strange sadness. Is it merely the blinding beauty of the Blue Star that stirs the heart? Or does it run deeper than that?

These books kinda blow, to be honest.

Okay, that's just nice :unsmith:

That's enough book learnin', let's head back upstairs and report in to Gramps.

: "Be sure to equip the weapon you took from the chest. It's no use to us in your bag, m'boy."

I'm too fast for you, old man :smug:

: "I have to admit that I'm quite excited myself. I haven't been on an adventure in ages! Well, let's get moving, m'boy. the Blue Spire is due norht of here, and mighty hard to miss!"

Yeah, let's go do this adventure stuff!

Grandpa Gwyn joins our party now, and like Ramus from the first game, he's only a temporary party member for our first dungeon. Unlike Ramus, Gwyn is actually useful! He's slower and gets fewer attacks than Hiro, but he's hardier and can hit pretty hard for an elderly bookworm.

Gwyn's real strength is in his spells. He has Heal Litany, which restores HP to one target, and Calm Litany, which heals the whole party. Given that our other current healing options are limited to whatever herbs we can scrounge up, this is one hell of a boon.

And so we set off north, towards the Blue Spire.

The Dragonship Destiny appears to just be chilling out at the moment, but Leo won't be far behind us.

What awaits us within the Blue Spire? Well, the plot, mostly.

NEXT TIME

The Mitochondria strike again!

Crowetron fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 24, 2013

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.

Crowetron posted:

This is also from the first game, but Vane getting shot down by the Magic Emperor's evil death castle only happened in the PSX version, I think. Did I mention that the Magic Emperor's evil death castle was powered by the trapped souls of Althena's holy Dragons? Because it was.

The Magic Emperor also shot down Vane in the Sega-CD version. The rolling tank castle wasn't powered by the Dragons in the original, though. It was steam powered! Steam powered by... magic flames... it was steam powered, okay?!

Kinda funny thing about Gwyn... in the Sega-CD version, you can actually get home with Hiro still at level 1. Gwyn starts at level 3. Gwyn will actually start with higher base attack power than Hiro! Hiro gets the better weapon, and in the Sega-CD version he starts with two attacks, but still it's kinda funny to me.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Awesome update. makes me want to crank out the game and give it another try.

I got to the end of the game, and all the way to the last boss, but saved after leaving the last time and ran out of consumables so couldn't finish the game :(

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
This LP needs more talking mutant rats. That is all.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Leo's on a mission from God(dess) and driving a sweet custom ride. All he needs to do now is put on a benefit concert.

Blind the Thief
Oct 9, 2012

But I wonder how the ghost fit inside a bottle?
Oh my, a Lunar 2 thread. I *love* this game and am so happy to see it LP'ed. :allears:

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Crowetron posted:

There's also some cash to be found. The people of Lunar use silver coins as a universal currency, because gently caress gold. Everyone else uses gold, get outta here with your gold coins, ya dork

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Camel Pimp posted:

The Magic Emperor also shot down Vane in the Sega-CD version. The rolling tank castle wasn't powered by the Dragons in the original, though. It was steam powered! Steam powered by... magic flames... it was steam powered, okay?!

Fixed, thanks. I knew there was something different about that whole sequence, but I guess I was overestimating the version changes. Makes sense though, since some stuff later on wouldn't make any sense without Vane getting its poo poo wrecked.

RentCavalier posted:

Rattigan was fun to write, but hell if I can figure out a way to crowbar him into here. Hopefully I'll be able to win you over with another character, though!

:mmmhmm:

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.

RentCavalier posted:

What, Ruby doesn't count?

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Camel Pimp posted:

What, Ruby doesn't count?

Ruby is clearly a dragoncat :colbert:

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Ruby isn't the only talking cat around. You never know when they'll turn up. :tinfoil:

They make for a fantastic sidekick, though. Both Lunar games are pretty great with their protagonists as well. Alex didn't quite have as much characterization as Hiro, but both are, right out the gate, all kinds of "gently caress yes, bro, we are doing this adventure thing, yeah!"

Especially for those of us who first played these with the PSX versions, they were a breath of fresh air amidst all the mopey, cynical, or simply blank leads from other RPGs out at that time.

So, speaking of Parasite Eve, while I was crazy for the creature design in those, I'm equally a fan of the costume design in the Lunar games. A lot of them have a distinctive, sort of Latin American look going. You get the details mainly in bonus art and animated cutscenes.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Mazed posted:

So, speaking of Parasite Eve, while I was crazy for the creature design in those, I'm equally a fan of the costume design in the Lunar games. A lot of them have a distinctive, sort of Latin American look going. You get the details mainly in bonus art and animated cutscenes.

There are some cool duds in these games. Alex's Dragonmaster gear was pretty rad, even if his sprite just got a dinky little cape. By the end of the next update(ish), we'll come across my favorite outfit in Lunar 2, although there are a few much later that are equally appealing.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Episode 5: An Introduction to Grinding

Well, the apocalypse is scheduled to arrive at the Blue Spire, so let's head in there and poke around a little.

The path to the entrance is lined with some rather imposing stonework.

: "These are the Guardians of the Blue spire. They'll awaken only if the Spire is threatened."

: "Threatened? You mean like if a battleship full of soldiers parked outside?"

: "It's probably best not to tempt fate, of course. Let's step away and stay quiet..."

That looks kinda familiar, don't it?

*plink*

Neat! Too bad nothing happens.

: "I followed the procedure just as it was written in the book! Very strange indeed."

Looks like it's up to us! Let's do it! The solution is really simple, but just in case you're a goldfish flopping around on the controller, you can chat with Gwyn and the game will just tell you what to do.

: "What's the haps, Gramps?"

: "I'm certain that putting the jewel in the left eye should have opened the door. Maybe I didn't have the proper instructions, or maybe my book was missing a page..."

: "Hiro...this face looks like the one in the Dragon Ruins that you pried the jewel out of! I think I know what'll happen if you put that jewel into the other socket!"

So let's do that thing what they said we should do.

: "I didn't know you'd found a Dragon Jewel, Hiro. I suppose it's from the Dragon Ruins?"

: "Uh...nope! No secrets! No need to look under my mattress or anything!"

: "Ah, well. I should have realized that you were ready to explore the Ruins, m'boy."

: "You've gone and grown up on me, Hiro, much as your grandpa hates to admit it."

: "I'm just glad you're not upset with me, Grandpa! Now let's go inside and see what we find..."

Who wants to bet it's dark corridors with monsters in 'em?

Dungeon Crawlin' Tunes

Welp! Welcome to the game's first proper dungeon, the Blue Spire. Granted, we aren't technically inside the Spire itself yet, but same diff.

First thing we want to do isWHAT THE gently caress IS THAT

Oh, it's just a floating giant cyclopian shrimp covered in spikes with a mouth on the top of its head. That presumably eats brains. And his buddies, the Slime bros.

I really miss Aya's acidgrenadeshotgun :smith:

The Brainpickers are bigger threats than the slimes, but still aren't that big a deal. They're mostly there to teach you about positioning in battle.

Pickers can fire an exploding shot that damages the target and anyone standing too closer to him. Your characters generally just take the path of least resistance to reach their target, but you can manually tell them where to go with the Defend command. Generally, though, it's just easier to set them up so they don't stand too close together to begin with.

And remember that Grandpa Gwyn is there to bail you out if you gently caress up too bad.

Only one fight into the dungeon and we've already leveled up. Not bad. We're going to want to be around level 10~11 before we're done here, though.

Hiro also learns Poe Sword. I don't really get the name, but the description is fairly self-explanatory. Like our Boomerang, Poe Sword is single target, but it does physical damage rather than magical damage. Since Hiro's physical stats are better than his magic ones, the Po-Po is going to be our main damage dealing tool against tough enemies.

Behind the one-eyed abomination, we come across a shiny switch.

It's not immediately clear what pressing it does, but it's probably a good bet that we want to do that.

North of the entrance, we find this gap. We can probably assume that this is connected to those switches. If we find two more, we should complete the bridge.

The nearby chest holds and Angel's Tear, our basic revival item. It can revive a downed character with a fraction of thier health. Now that we have more than one party member, this could actually be useful, but if all goes according to plan, we won't need it.

To the right, we find another switch guarded by a slime. Generally, the bosses in this game assume you've fought every peon in the dungeon at least once to level up enough for the fight. If a dungeon has an Althena statue in it, you should probably take advantage of the free healing and clear the joint out a few times.

Lunar 2 isn't a hard game, it just assumes you'll do a touch more grinding than you really want to.

Anyway, that's one more switch down.

And the last one is located just north of the first one we found. You could probably run in, hit the buttons, and run out without triggering the slime fights, but like I said, best to kill all sons of bitches.

The bridge is complete, but we soon see our next obstacle. Guess we'll have to check out that convenient eastern path to find a way to deal with that green electrical stuff.

Along the way, another Brainpicker decides to start some poo poo. When his idle animation is the disturbing image it is above, that means he's gonna fire his AoE blast. Let's try out our new move, shall we?

Hiro slices the color right off 'im!

At the moment, Poe Sword will one-shot almost any random battle schmuck we encounter. It's not half bad.

Turns out there's one last switch. If not for the flesh-eating monstrosities roaming the halls, I'd say the Blue Spire has pretty poo poo security.

We can now progress, but not before fighting what appears to be a Hot Dog Man?

Oh, I guess its a mummy. Anyway, these enemies have a pretty funny gimmick.

If you kill the Mummy...

The Bandage Boys instantly die with him! Take that, Ramses!

Anyway, we can move up to the second floor.

I decided to let this dude get off his AoE attack so I could show it off.

He fires a shot into the air...

Which then comes down and explodes. Note that the Slime is unharmed. Thankfully, there is no friendly fire in Lunar.

There are, however, rewards for stomping slimes :smug:

Anyway, the goal for this floor is to find these little side rooms.

Inside, we'll find a fancy ball we need to fiddle with to open the way forward. There are four of these rooms, and it doesn't matter what order you hit them in.

There's also a chest with an MP restoring Star Light in the center of the floor.

Activating all the orb-switches turns on the giant glowing Star of David to the south. Bar Mitzvahs on the moon are complicated.

Now that Hiro is a man, he can step into the star to be teleported to the next floor.

: "One hostile act on our part, and we'd be in a serious world of hurt! Let's hurry along now..."

: "We just killed like dozens of weird mutants downstairs. How much more hostile can we get?"

: "Hiro, please don't antagonize the 16-foot tall ancient golem."

Northern door takes us back outside, where we are greeted by some very chill music.

The Blue Spire

: "Daaaang..."

: "'Dang' indeed, m'boy."

: "After all these years of gazing at the Blue Spire from afar, I'm about to unlock its mysteries..."

: "We have to keep walkin' before you can start unlockin', Grandpa!"

That's all well and good, but notice the Althena Statue here. As we move ahead, it's not a bad idea to run back here every now and then to heal. Like I said, we want to hit double digits in levels before we're done here.

Dangerous Ground

The interior of the Blue Spire is much more ornate than that of the entrance cave. Very cathedral-like. There's new enemies, too.

The Magic Masques can debuff our defense but are really more annoying than dangerous.

There's also these Bomber Angels. As you might imagine, they can fire their cannons at you for hefty damage and an AoE effect. They can also bop you over the head with the thing if they're feeling lazy.

At level 10, Gwyn gains access to a handy debuff of our very own. Not really worth wasting a turn using this on lesser mooks, but it is very handy for bosses and the like.

Hiro also levels up and gains our first multi-target attack spell.

Spells like this are best to get off at the start of a fight, since enemy movement can be unpredictable and you can't count on them bunching up. Note that our cursor is green; if you'll remember, this means our target is weak to whatever we're aiming at him.

:getin:

Slimes are weak to magic in general, but there will be enemies later with elemental weaknesses in the typical fashion.

The game is even nice enough to give us another Angel's Tear, just in case we screw up.

The Blue Spire is big on symmetry, and thus there are stairs up on both sides of the room, but they both lead to the same place, so whatever.

We basically have a straight shot to the top through a series of small, symmetrical rooms from here on out. But they look pretty neat, so I'll show them off.

We also start running into Crystal Knights, the heavy hitters of the Blue Spire. They can deal roughly 30 HPs worth of damage in one Hadoken blast, and they fukkin' love Hadokens. They can also poke you with their sharp butts for less actual damage, but more emotional damage.

I decided to try out my armor debuff on this guy, but it's not really necessary. Target them early with Poe Sword, and Crystal Knights go down just as easy as anything else.

Again, we have two doors that lead to the same place, so pick your favorite.

The next floor has three doors leading up, this central one and two in the northern corners.

It also has helpful slimes to get Hiro to level 10. :toot:

Here, we definitely want to take the corner paths before the central one.

Because these lead us to little treasure caches inaccessible from the central path.

The right side has a Healing Nut, which is the next step up in terms of healing items. Since it heals 200 HP a pop, we should probably just tuck that away somewhere save for now.

Anyway, central path leads to more Crystal Knights, which means both Hiro and Gwyn reach level 11. And another Herb in that chest over there.

The last of these identical rooms holds two more treasures for us.

A Star Light and 72 bucks. Not bad.

The Blue Spire...Still

Not a bad view.

: "And we must search thoroughly to find it, m'boy!"

And Gwyn wanders off to do just that, leaving us to our own devices. Before we plunder into the secret passage because we're the protagonist, let's check in with him.

: "Oh! Have you found the passage to the top of the Spire, m'boy?"

: "Not yet, Grandpa."

: "Then we must look harder. Examine everything! Leave no stone unturned!"

Oh, there it is.

: "Let's poke it."

: "Wait a min--!"

: "Hiro...what's happening? Hiro?! HIIIROOOO!"

WELP!

Viewer Participation...sorta!

So, I just remembered that you can pick window colors in this game. I don't feel too strongly one way or the other, but there's not much in this game to vote on, so I might as well let you guys pick this!

We have our default Eternal Blue.

We can go Green.

There's the option of a Red redemption.

I can't think of a joke for Yellow.

Or we can make this a Silver Star Story.

Your choice! No real deadline or anything here, this is something I can afford to be chill about.

Crowetron fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Feb 26, 2013

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
Final Fantasy has trained me that there is no menu color but Blue.

Having never played the PS1 version, I'm fascinated at all the little differences. That said, I'm actually quite impressed with the graphics. The PS1 was a 2D art machine, and it's places like the Blue Spire that show off why.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Make it silver.

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
Blue now and forever. The subtitle ain't eternal green.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

I normally go blue (and this game is making me want to go back to an old save I have a few more hours in) but I second the silver for this.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
I...never knew there were multiple window colors. I am diggin' that Silver, though.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Silver looks pretty cool. Pity the Red isn't a better shade, though.

I think you have the Mummy and Bandage Boy reversed in your explanation. :ssh:

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Votin blue because nothing else feels right.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Yapping Eevee posted:

I think you have the Mummy and Bandage Boy reversed in your explanation. :ssh:

I missed that, thanks. Fixed now.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Let's keep it classy with silver.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Okay, so you're the world's premiere expert on this religious structure, you live practically next door to it, and you spend your entire life studying it, yet you've never been inside it?

...you're not very good at your job, are you Grandpa Gwyn?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Choco1980 posted:

Okay, so you're the world's premiere expert on this religious structure, you live practically next door to it, and you spend your entire life studying it, yet you've never been inside it?

...you're not very good at your job, are you Grandpa Gwyn?

To be fair no one's been inside in several thousand years and the keys are kept in some rather brutal places.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

dis astranagant posted:

To be fair no one's been inside in several thousand years and the keys are kept in some rather brutal places.

...Like Gwyn's pocket. (okay, only HALF of the key is there, but still...)

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
Let's make our menus a lovely shade of Green. Because we can.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

I like silver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Hey Crowetron, I'm curious. Do you plan on showing off the secret way to beat the first boss?

• Locked thread