Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Am I missing something? I am 500 points from the lext level which would give me a copy of wasteland 2, but I see no option anywhere to just add points. I have to just give at one of the pledge levels? If I can swing a copy of WL2 for just $5, I'd be all in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

How long does it take for an additional pledge to show up on my account? I remember the system saying ~48 hours (I think), but still hasn't shown up yet.

Please just take my money. :shepspends:

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Brother None posted:

All pledges should be in now and new pledges added automatically unless you use a weird payment method like e-check. Try pressing "claim transactions" on the emails page.

Those aren't out yet. The sourcebook is not the same thing as the player's guide/corebook we distributed and has yet to be made, novellas aren't out yet either. Can always check here for rewards status

Awesome, thank you!

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I really loved the look of the environments in that video from the update.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Great Rumbler posted:

There are basically two upcoming games that I'm more excited about than any other, one is CD Projekt's Cyberpunk and the other is Torment. Everything I've seen so far seems to indicate that everything's really coming together, and the way you're doing the combat, giving the in-combat decisions some actual weight, really feels like something that could set it apart.

Not really the thread for this, but has there been any new on cyberpunk since that trailer ages ago? There were a couple Behind-the-Scenes videos they put out as well, but it seems like mum's the word since then.

For actual content: I like that you can stop in the middle of combat to have a conversation to try and influence the way things are going to go and that it can even stop combat altogether. Choices in combat are a really neat way of handling different situation instead of just killing mans to get the macguffins.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Haven't read the 236 posts since i caught up on the thread last night. How is the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Welp game i guess is poo poo. Guess I won't play it now after waiting for my $15 return for 4 years.

• Locked thread