Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

this game feels like garbage and looks like garbage

the opening sequence is the most philosophy 101 weird for the sake of weird nonsense I've read in a long time

it's like inxile heard torment was a game with a lot of writing and they said "hmmm okay" and wrote as much garbage as they could

floating cones
floating cubes
tree people

this is one of the worst games I've played all year

brevity is the soul of wit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

khwarezm posted:

Did you Shakespeare gave this line to a character who is frequently wrong, nonsensical, self-contradictory, stupid and, ironically, extremely long winded?

yeah polonius but don't be rude

polonius also manages to be entertaining and a character people remember years later, and I can't see TTN being either fun or memorable

It desperately needs a good tutorial or something to say here's what's going on. Even Torment did that, it just said "Sigil is a place where all these different planes meet" and that was enough. TTN revels in that mystery and wants to shock you with how weird and nonsensical it is.

I hope there's a scene where giant phones talk on people and say gleep glorp

e: don't touch the cones

mbt fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jun 10, 2016

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Wildtortilla posted:

I wasn't able to target anything. Also I can't figure out how to simply attack. The controls say attack is bound to A but A moves my camera to the left. Also it a lot of option headers are listed as ERROR or a number. I moved around and after maybe 8 turns the Sorrow just ran away and left me alone.

Yeah I had the same thing happen. I never got far enough in to see if combat worked the second time. Is there a world map?

• Locked thread