Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

I love this movie so much.

And this

e: yes, I know, I have terrible taste in music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~
I can't decide if this was a good purchase or not. It's adorable and totally the sort of thing I'd use, but I think it might make me look like a 10 year old. I'll definitely remove the little keychain thing.

e: link

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

The Observer posted:

gently caress the haters
It's a cool game. I watched my husband play through it and he had a lot of fun, which is saying something since I'm literally married to Eeyore.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Gift for a friend who fell in love with my Stitch case.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Lady Charlemagne posted:

Valkyrie, PetFinder.com/Pooches On The Move
Aaaaaaaaa :3: congrats!

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

screenwritersblues posted:

Tickets to here (Austin, Tx for those of you who don't know). My cousin lives down there now, so I figured that why not go and visit him and his wife. After the past couple of weeks at work, I need to get away from this place for a while.
I live in Austin. If you're coming within the next couple of weeks you'll probably see some really nice weather.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

That was my reaction too. Jesus Christ. What in the hell is that?

Anyway, bought

Was on sale, couldn't resist.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

iForge posted:

Me? I'd just live with bad skin. gently caress that thing.
Yeah I think I'll keep my zits and wrinkles thank you very much. Jesus that thing is scary. I hate needles so much.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

I really shouldn't be buying stuff right now because I'm trying to save money but I just couldn't resist. I love Brave.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

njsykora posted:

2 tickets to this.

Was at the 25th Anniversary show in London with my sister and figured we'd do it again when it comes in May.

I'm so jealous right now.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~
Bought a ton of really nice lip gloss that was on sale at the Walgreens near me. $1.50 each, down from $8. Not bad, and I won't be needing to buy gloss for a long time now. :)

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

And a bunch of cheap crap from Dealextreme, including more Jelly Lens and a case for my phone.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

DrBouvenstein posted:

When they die, 99% of the time it's the hard drive.

Yep, that's how mine died. I could actually hear it trying to work, a sad little click click click that eventually just got stuck in a loop. For a while I could still sort of use it, but eventually it just died for good and wouldn't turn on anymore. RIP, iUguu. :smith:

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Pre-ordered and very happy about it. I didn't buy any of the books because I wanted to wait for a box set. Now if only they'd do the same for Wheel of Time...

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

IUG posted:

I didn't see it in the product description, but are the first few books the way JK wrote them, or the Americanized versions? Aka, The Philosopher's Stone vs The Sorcerer's Stone.

It's printed by Scholastic and illustrated by Mary GrandPré so I'm assuming it's the US version.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

IUG posted:

Ah, that's too bad. I figured if/when I read this series, since I love the movies, I might as well go for the originals.
I read the originals when they first came out and the US version later on. I didn't notice any huge differences, save for some words here and there.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Palpatine MD posted:

So is this a sex thing? I genuinely have no idea what to make of this post.

Obviously you're not a bowler.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Carbohydrates posted:

loving delicious.

Have you tried the AmeriCone Dream flavour? Because holy poo poo.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Palpatine MD posted:

I'm going to assume that this entire thread forgot about the only B&J's flavor that matters.

Hey buddy you posted the wrong image. Here let me help

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

I don't want to talk about it.

Also bought

:3:

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Tulip Candy posted:

Can I go to your place to eat ice cream and marathon that show while wearing comfy pjs and ordering pizza?
Only if you bring your bunny slippers.

Seriously though, watch this show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aL_qj1fYos&t=28s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89luGserh3o

It is the best. The very best.

e: kittens

the kawaiiest has a new favorite as of 06:30 on Apr 14, 2013

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

squeee posted:

The Chow episode literally made my heart explode with rainbows and cute things.
Oh God yeah. SO FLUFFY.

gently caress Game of Thrones. Too Cute is the best show on TV.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

t_violet posted:

(yes, I have a Spike Spiegel wall scroll in my living room. I'm a goon, shaddup.)
There is absolutely nothing embarrassing about liking Cowboy Bebop and anyone who claims otherwise is a poop. :colbert:

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

OptimusMatrix posted:

Picking him up at the end of May. Am Bully 17 days old. His parents are about 110 pounds each. He's gonna be big as hell.

Oh my God :3:

Anyway

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Found this bag for $30 at Ross. I'm very happy with it.

And

FINALLY a phone that isn't a two year old hand me down. :dance:

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Partial Octopus posted:

SagLife messenger bag - medium. They make a ton of different variations.

http://www.saglifetokyo.com Unfortunately though they don't ship outside of japan so you'll have to find them somewhere else.
The only two stores I found that carry them are http://www.tracksupermarket.com and http://thebagcreature.com

You can also use a service like Japan to Door to buy from places that don't ship outside of Japan.

e: https://www.japantodoor.com/

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

I had no idea this thing existed until someone mentioned it on the spoiler thread. Bought it immediately because it's on sale.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

I have this and it's glorious. Word of advice: the creases show pretty badly once it's unfolded/folded a couple times.

I'm still trying to figure out where to hang a dozen 24x36" posters...

Yikes, really? Well, I'm probably gonna hang my favorites somewhere to keep them from getting damaged then.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~
and

:neckbeard:

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Tulip Candy posted:

Because I definitely need more nerdy t-shirts.

Welp. I'm buying this.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

StrangersInTheNight posted:

You might also be interested in this:

I am not really a toy collector, but I do have a small collection of Sailor Moon things I've kept since I was a kid. I could not help myself and am adding this super-posable adorable action figure to it. The pictures sold me on it, this is the Sailor Moon toy I dreamed of owning as a kid. After this I can call it quits, if only because delving deeper leads to a whole empire of toys and a universe of crazy people and I'm not signing up for that.

Anyway, it just went up for pre-order today in fact. So yeah that's my recent purchase.

Noooooo my wallet

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~
It's not like it hurts the puppies, right?

Right? :ohdear:

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

neongrey posted:

More relevantly, does anyone have a link to where one could preorder that Sailor Moon figure from earlier today? I want to get it, but following the link in the picture takes me to a Japanese-only site that seems to only take Japanese addresses, and I can't find the figure on their English site.
I don't see preorders on the English site yet. It'll probably show up in a few days though. If you can't wait, you can always use a service like Japan to Door to order it, though it'll cost you a bit more.

Me, I'm waiting for the nendoroid.

e: removed stuff about dogs because this isn't the dog mutilation megathread

the kawaiiest has a new favorite as of 23:33 on May 9, 2013

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

woot fatigue posted:

No poo poo. I mean, my dog was a stray, never had any cosmetic surgery, and he turned out alright:

Awww oh man, I love German Shepherds!

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

StrangersInTheNight posted:

No no, it's totally up for pre-order...like right now! And on Amazon! And if you want it you should get it quick because her pre-order sold out on many of the Japanese sites in about 20 minutes of going up. Here is an article with a ton of links for where to snag her:

http://www.tomopop.com/in-the-name-of-the-moon-shf-sailor-moon-pre-orders-open-30299.phtml

Go forth and pre-order and get two bonus faces! And yeah, that Nendoroid will be awesome, but no release date at all yet. Not a peep since 2012 :arghfist: Oh god wait I was just saying I would stop....(what I am learning with this is what I thought was my secret nerd shame is actually a worldwide sensation with tons of fans even now.)

I prefer nendoroids so I'm gonna wait for it, but thanks for sharing that link. I'm about to make some friends very happy.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Aaaaa who's a good girl?? WHO'S A GOOD GIRL? :3:

God I want a dog. I hate being stuck in this apartment. :smith:

Anyway,

For a friend's kid and

Because I didn't realize the Kindle edition was finally out. :downs:

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Vinz posted:

So last year I spent a part of my bonus money in a stupidly expensive mechanical pencil (Rotring 800). This year I stepped my game up a notch and spent a shameful amount on this beaut made from a horse's butt :

http://coronadoleather.com/i-13155096-shell-cordovan-wallet6.html

I've had my current cheapo wallet for 20 years and it's now falling apart. I think it's safe to say that this new wallet will outlast me.

That is a beautiful goddamn wallet.

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

SaltLick posted:

I just saw the price of those...:stare:

Get a Clarks Desert Boot for cheaper and have a super comfy, durable, stylish shoe.

Obviously those are well broken in but it's a classic look.

God damnit thread, stop making me want to buy presents for my husband. :argh:

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Here have a picture of a pair that have actually been cleaned and conditioned.

I hate you and my wallet hates you. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

:3:

I just bought an external battery too but mine is... a little bigger!

I have one of the little ones that I carry in my purse but I wanted a bigger one to keep at home cause we have a lot of power outages here.

the kawaiiest has a new favorite as of 06:01 on May 17, 2013

• Locked thread