Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Francostein posted:

What department in the US Patent office handles sex toy patents?

Probably the same department with the highest turnover/suicide rate. Modern sex toy marketing is realllllly depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Kwyndig posted:

A lot of the billboards around here are those projection screen ones now. I'm not sure if that would make it easier or harder to googly eye them (since you'd have to hack or replace the ads) but that would let you get motion.

Or you could just make/buy something that would jiggle them around off of battery power.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
300 minutes is only five hours, a vagina can handle five hours of sex in a 24 hour period. If they've been doing it for a while, they probably wouldn't even have any soreness. A vagina that is used to intercourse, anyway. I really hope they didn't stick any newbies in the "100 men a day" section.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Well you see as a woman

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
The way people who think they have headmates talk, they all sort of run around and do things inside the head. Not sure exactly how that works. Example: That recent post where the main personality had to be executed because it was sick, and was reincarnated as a loving dragon. One of the other personalities supposedly executed it.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

NoWake posted:

My buddy posted these pictures of his son back a few years ago. At first glance it looks like a pretty grisly scene... even a few years on, running across them on my HD still shocks my system a little.

Enjoy!

Are you for real? Does everything red scare you?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

RagingTaco posted:

Can short/medium people please stop? Can this just stop being a thing?

We can't help it, it surprises us. We're used to looking up, but not that far up.

You call all the talls and I'll call all the shorts, we'll have a meeting and see if we can get some kind of truce going. We're not really big fans of "WOW YOUR SO SHORT drat HOW DO DO A THING" anymore than you are of the tall-person version.

Or we could attack the mediums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Vindolanda posted:

What do americans call their friends, if not twat or oval office?

'Dude.'

• Locked thread