Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

oh god a humon comic

This loving sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Placid Marmot posted:

If you travel in Europeland you will see them in cafés and street-food places, because the Euros love their nutella crepes and gaufres and sandwiches and icecreams. I think Costco is supposed to be a business supplier in theory (isn't it?), which would suggest that the super-nutella is intended for food businesses.

I meant the humon comic I quoted sucks for the record, giant Nutella owns bones. Really giant anything is funny to me, post giant stuff

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

The best approach is to always treat everyone the same. The idea is that one day someone can say "hey everyone I identify as a bisexual man and I'm dating 3 people right now, one of whom identifies as a dragon" you can go "okay whatever" and go about your day without wanting to shame him or change him. You don't have to be friends with him or something, of course.

Feminism (and social justice in general) isn't about making sure women are treated better than men or something, it's about having society reach a point where if a woman talks poo poo to a guy at a bar and punches him in the gut he can punch her back.

People are weird.

No I want to shame the dragon person forever and never stop.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

VanSandman posted:

That's an alligator.

No, that's a croc, this is an alligator.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I simply won't stand for people who are anti magic.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Vicas posted:

Someone just post that cold on the cob picture and end this British/American terminology discussion before it starts for the 20th time

rooty tooty point and not funny anymore

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
it's amazing how much better he looks bearded

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
you could also get a dog or cat and not be that weird motherfucker who owns a ferret (they are the poly relationships of pets)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

It's a nazi flag, whoever took the picture is just running at it really fast

• Locked thread