Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Roger Tangerines posted:

Well, if I remember my physics, water is incompressible. So if he opens his mouth too wide and coughs a big bubble of air into that water, the increased pressure in there will cause his head to implode.

If only it had a valve that would let air in and out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

fishtobaskets posted:

I like the highlighted review :allears:

Oh hey, I've been there. There's even a big sign that says Big Bone Lick. I wish I had taken a picture next to it with some sort of childish expression.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Someone actually gave me one of those clamato beer things before when I was desperate to get a buzz. It was super nasty. You'd think it might just taste like V8 and alcohol, which would taste pretty lovely, but take my word for it, this goes way beyond that. 4 loko is better.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Less stupid ponies in trees, more cool goats in trees.

I don't even understand how those goats got up there without the use of some prehensile limb or something.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Idiot Kicker posted:

I think it's "N.C. State Mom," as in the college. I saw one I wish I could have a picture of. It said "SNFLOWR." Of course they mean sunflower, but I read sniff lower.

It isn't supposed to be Nicest Mom? After all it's not a North Carolina plate. I still read it as incest either way.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Devor posted:

Where does a 300 pound lion sleep?

NOT ON THE GODDAMN LA-Z-BOY THAT'S DAD'S CHAIR JESUS CHRIST HE'S GOING TO KILL ME

Good thing there isn't a lion on that chair then.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Sorry for it being a macro but the resemblance was too uncanny to not bring up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Took me a minute to figure out what was going on here. Hint: Look at his shadow. E:..although I'm still not sure, why wouldn't there be railing there?

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Ignite Memories posted:

HNNNNNNGNGNGGGGGGNOOOOBOOODDYYY CAAAAAARRREESSSS

People do need to shut up about it, but you should chill out some since you helped start it.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
yeah they are awesome little trucks and really fun to take off roading

edit for content: I just posted this in GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Frostwerks posted:

Aatrek be playing the thing, bitching about how the damned game is rigged. Lost his life savings 50 cents at a time.

nah he knows what he's doing when it comes to grabbing kids

• Locked thread