Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

McPantserton posted:

I do! The only real photoshoot we did with the 40k armor was a greenscreen one so it's kind of either that or con photos, ugh. I'm the classic Sister of Battle, my group is the marine, Sister Repentia, and Eisenhorn.

I'm jazzed, we're heading out to a little convention a few hours away today to just wear our Soul Calibur stuff around and have fun. It's always nice to do that before you're about to jump head-first into a super intense summer of costuming to remember why it seems like a good idea in the fist place. :shobon:

Dude, you have some sick poo poo. What kind of material do you use to make the armor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

landis posted:

Don't know the left guy

I think that's dreadknight garen with an inf. edge.

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

Pretty drat good Rockso.

• Locked thread