Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

QueenOfMistakes posted:

I'm hoping this is the best place to ask for advice.

I'm going to Ayacon at the University of Warwick (UK) in August, and whilst I'm not planning on cosplaying for the whole weekend, one of the big events is a formal cosplay ball, with formal wear a requirement for entry. I've never cosplayed before, and I'm fat. Ideally, I'd like to cosplay to my body type, but needing a formal version of a character's outfit. What I'm really needing is some suggestions for which characters might be suitable for me to cosplay as, if you guys wouldn't mind providing said suggestions?

How fat are we talking? Could just get a suit or rent a tux and go as Kingpin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
For some reason in Atlanta there's a huge Chive following. People wearing Chive T-Shirts and hats. I don't get it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

TheSlowestZombie posted:

I have no idea if this is something new or old as dirt, but just saw it today. Everything seems just a little bit off, but overall it's just so drat cool!

Who is far left supposed to be? I recognize everyone else but can't place her.

edit: NM Guessing it's Shala

• Locked thread