Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.
Looking for some advice on what to do.

My wife and I currently have 700 minutes w/unlimited rollover, unlimited family messaging, and we each have 3GB of data to use. Our bill after the discount from her work comes in around $159.

She is due for an upgrade and what I can't figure out is will it be cheaper for us to move over to the NEXT program or just stay on the 2 year plan.

Any advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.

Sticky posted:

What's the percentage on her discount? What phone are you looking to upgrade to? If we can get the right numbers then we can see what would be best for you.

Her phone is the primary line and receives 15% off. She is looking at the Nokia 1520, 1020, and possibly an iPhone.

My upgrade is in November, but I am eligible for ATT NEXT right now.