Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Please tell me it's like making a copy of a VHS tape or xeroxing a xerox and each time another Elizabeth pops up things get more disoriented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I think I just found the game combat breaking plasmid-modification for the DLC.

I really hope it is just to continue the tradition of combat in a Bioshock game being made awesomely redundant due to an overpowered gene tonic or piece of gear.

It's in the Manta Ray Lounge if anyone's interested. I don't think you need a reason to go there specifically in game proper.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Merrill Grinch posted:

The part that I mildly liked was revisiting the problem of Daisy going from rational guerrilla leader to totally crazypants during Infinite. Also the actual what of the Ace in the Hole was cute.

It seemed kinda like they didn't realize how badly they screwed up with Daisy the first time around and now here at the end it's almost kind of worse with how they handle her.

"See, she was in on the cosmic plan all along! A modern day Moses and all that poo poo. The whole almost killing a child thing TOTALLY makes sense now."

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I wonder if Levine was pissed Ground Zeroes came out a week or so before Burial at Sea Part 2 did.

Now probably nobody in the press is going to bring up The Atlas and Fontaine Torture Power Hour.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I'm wondering if Imaginary Booker was always supposed to be a part of Part 2 or if he was added in because Elizabeth talking to herself and giving exposition seemed a bit off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Bholder posted:

Oh and the gameplay was pretty good, found it hilarious how we can now hold multiple weapons now, even if they are completely worthless.

Speaking of which, how is the gameplay on the modes that allow you to just go hog wild with the lethal weapons?

I mean thanks to the Peeping Tom upgrade I mentioned before I never really felt like being surrounded was a bad thing afterwords. A few of the forced ambushes you get into during the second half were almost hilarious in how easy it became to punch the mooks out one by one, waiting for them to come up to Elizabeth while she's indefinitely invisible when still.

• Locked thread