Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Oh my god. That means the Revolutionary War was a false flag! I don't even know if America is real anymore!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Welp, in a discussion of background checks, concealed carry, and all that jazz, an associate of mine said that he'd feel a lot safer on the road if everyone around him was packing a weapon and not a drivers license. Because a drivers license is violating people's rights.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Linked for borderline :nsfw: (woman in underwear and nothing else with hands/arms in front of her chest, and a lot of text)

http://imgur.com/IC4SBTz

What the gently caress.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Fabulist posted:

Linked for borderline :nsfw: (woman in underwear and nothing else with hands/arms in front of her chest, and a lot of text)

What the gently caress.

The best part of this is that it ignores the guy who's cheating on his supposedly submissive wife. A family friend posted this a while back and he dismissed all criticism by saying that I was focusing on the picture and not the text. No dude, the whole thing is poo poo.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Lady Naga posted:

I guess hollywood has a time machine too since she aged about twenty years between the two events apparently.

I have it on good opinion that goons never age.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Fabulist posted:

What the gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45lXXiLbTxM

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

Palpatine MD posted:

This thread has convinced me that the US is totally insane regarding conspiracy theories around national tragedies. Is it some form of coping mechanism?

Our textbooks have already been revisionated, so most Americans believe that our country is literally the greatest and correct-est nation in the history of the human race. They can't conceive of any actual reason anyone would want to attack our country because we are always compassionate and equitable in our treatment of others, so whenever someone does it melts their brains and they say dumb things.

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010

Eulogistics posted:

Our textbooks have already been revisionated, so most Americans believe that our country is literally the greatest and correct-est nation in the history of the human race. They can't conceive of any actual reason anyone would want to attack our country because we are always compassionate and equitable in our treatment of others, so whenever someone does it melts their brains and they say dumb things.

The revisionism has actually compounded the conspiracy theorism in another way- people are aware that there has been revision, therefore NOTHING CAN BE TRUSTED :tinfoil:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

best friend massage posted:

The revisionism has actually compounded the conspiracy theorism in another way- people are aware that there has been revision, therefore NOTHING CAN BE TRUSTED :tinfoil:

If the government wanted to remove some letters from the alphabet or lie about the number of genes in the human genome, you'd never know.

brain.centipedes
Feb 6, 2010
Magically, every single person on my friend list is sane, reasonable, and not at all racist,homophobic,a-terrible-person, etc...
Yet out of nowhere I get a little shot of stupidity from two people I don't even know.
OP, black, is my cousin. I have no idea who red and blue are, but I get to see them be shitheads because we're two degrees separated.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
"Slavery. Was it wrong, or a lifestyle?"

Make sure you don't cut yourself on that edge, blue douchebag.

Don Baylor
Oct 24, 2005
We've been invaded folks, only the second amendment and untrained super patriots can save us now.

link to group. Prepare For Freedoms

Experto Crede
Aug 19, 2008

Keep on Truckin'
Oh boy oh boy.

No doubt you've all heard of my dad: Neo-nazi, racist, committed anti-left wing, etc.

Recently however, he has been affected by the so-called bedroom tax implemented by the British government which says that if you live in a council house (state-owned housing with lower rent rates) with more rooms than you use, you have to pay extra.

So yesterday he posted this:

A demo posted by a left wing group. My God, could he be having a political epiphany and no longer aiming to be a racist, hateful shithead?

Then I see that just prior he posted this:

Self serving, hateful and manipulative as usual, never mind then :downs:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I have a bad habit of adding whoever friend requests me. And going into makeup groups. That combination leads to poo poo like this ending up in my feed.

I decided to check out the group name stamped all over the picture of Gangsta Monroe.

Oh dear.

Okay, well, they're promoting class, so-

Oh.

Oh dear.

Nothing like slutshaming and using objectified women holding guns to prove what a.. uh, whatever it you're trying to prove you are.
Self-submitted group member picture.

High heel belonging to the group owner, "BossLady."

These were all posted in the last 18 hours.
Link for the brave: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitches-Glitter-Guns/233575606779909

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but does anyone have the link to the terribly schizophrenic man who thinks everyone everywhere is a famous actor and he has ear diagrams to prove it?

These Boston/Sandy Hook False Flags really make me want to send some love into the atmosphere and I think that man has the cure.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

At least Gangsta Monroe was loving awesome.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I could really use some Bitches Glitter right about now, I'm all out of regular.

Lamb of Gun
Apr 2, 2009

On the goodship lolli-gag, LSD and a bloody pile of rags, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, BUT I AM

syscall girl posted:

Also every foreign war. :911:

every shadow foreign war :smugbert:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

best friend massage posted:

I think for the non-schizophrenic people, there's also a generous helping of smugness. "I know the TRUTH about what the government is doing and all you SHEEPLE are just too blind to see it, unlike me."

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

BlazinLow305 posted:

Is it just me, or is there a real hypocrisy here?
The worst part of this is that it came from a page dedicated to the guy from loving Attack Attack!.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

ThatPazuzu posted:

If the government wanted to remove some letters from the alphabet or lie about the number of genes in the human genome, you'd never know.

I wonder aka hope that someone has created a MGS satire of this tragedy=conspiracy bullshit. The plot to the entire series is probably what they actually believe is happening right now.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I have to work with this poo poo head:

Haven't almost all of the people who carried out mass killings obtained their weapons either legally or from people who legally obtained them?*

*I'm not looking to start a discussion on guns. I'm posting a Facebook idiot

Fake edit: I hear him complaining to a co-worker that someone reported a picture on his wall as being offensive and it was removed. "it was probably one of my wife's stupid relatives. If you don't like what's on my page then don't read it." :rolleyes:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Pope Mobile posted:

Haven't almost all of the people who carried out mass killings obtained their weapons either legally or from people who legally obtained them?*

That's what you retained from that exchange, not "AR-15 up the vag"? Because drat, that's a special level of hosed up :staredog:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
He says lots of hosed up poo poo. That's par for the course.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
"I would be pro-abortion if it involved shooting women."

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Offered for your consideration: your stereotypical fedora-wearer, complete with a disgraceful slovenly beard, militant atheist tendencies, and self-diagnosed asperger's. Despite this, his facebook tendencies are remarkably inoffensive compared to how :catstare:-worthy he is in real life. However, on certain days, the festering layers of spam from various facebook games and lovely internet memes part way and a post shows us a glimpse of what goes through the decaying, waste-filled mind... of the Fedora Douchebag:

hate pants
Jul 17, 2012

FUCK PANTS 4 LYFE
How does he think hard boiling works?

Or eggs?

Or females?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
There's not a specific PYF thread that I could see for this, but it's pretty much in the spirit of Facebook idiots and I figured yins would like this:

Delta Gamma Hey Delta Gamma Ho posted:

If you just opened this like I told you to, tie yourself down to whatever chair you're sitting in, because this email is going to be a rough loving ride.

For those of you that have your heads stuck under rocks, which apparently is the majority of this chapter, we have been loving UP in terms of night time events and general social interactions with Sigma Nu. I've been getting texts on texts about people LITERALLY being so loving AWKWARD and so loving BORING. If you're reading this right now and saying to yourself "But oh em gee Julia, I've been having so much fun with my sisters this week!", then punch yourself in the face right now so that I don't have to loving find you on campus to do it myself.

I do not give a flying gently caress, and Sigma Nu does not give a flying gently caress, about how much you loving love to talk to your sisters. You have 361 days out of the loving year to talk to sisters, and this week is NOT, I loving repeat NOT ONE OF THEM. This week is about fostering relationships in the greek community, and that's not loving possible if you're going to stand around and talk to each other and not our matchup. Newsflash you stupid cocks: FRATS DON'T LIKE BORING SORORITIES. Oh wait, DOUBLE loving NEWSFLASH: SIGMA NU IS NOT GOING TO WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US IF WE loving SUCK, which by the way in case you're an idiot and need it spelled out for you, WE loving SUCK SO FAR. This also applies to you little shits that have talked openly about post gaming at a different frat IN FRONT OF SIGMA NU BROTHERS. Are you people loving retarded? That's not a rhetorical question, I LITERALLY want you to email me back telling me if you're mentally slow so I can make sure you don't go to anymore night time events. If Sigma Nu openly said "Yeah we're gonna invite Zeta over", would you be happy? WOULD YOU? No you wouldn't, so WHY THE gently caress WOULD YOU DO IT TO THEM?? IN FRONT OF THEM?!! First of all, you SHOULDN'T be post gaming at other frats, I don't give a gently caress if your boyfriend is in it, if your brother is in it, or if your entire family is in that frat. YOU DON'T GO. YOU. DON'T. GO. And you ESPECIALLY do loving NOT convince other girls to leave with you.

"But Julia!", you say in a whiny little bitch voice to your computer screen as you read this email, "I've been cheering on our teams at all the sports, doesn't that count for something?" NO YOU STUPID loving rear end HATS, IT loving DOESN'T. DO YOU WANNA KNOW loving WHY?!! IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN loving UP AT SOBER loving EVENTS TOO. I've not only gotten texts about people being loving WEIRD at sports (for example, being stupid shits and saying stuff like "durr what's kickball?" is not loving funny), but I've gotten texts about people actually cheering for the opposing team. The opposing. loving. Team. ARE YOU loving STUPID?!! I don't give a poo poo about sportsmanship, YOU CHEER FOR OUR GODDAMN TEAM AND NOT THE OTHER ONE, HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN TO A SPORTS GAME? ARE YOU loving BLIND? Or are you just so loving dense about what it means to make people like you that you think being a good little supporter of the greek community is going to make our matchup happy? Well it's time someone told you, NO ONE loving LIKES THAT, ESPECIALLY OUR loving MATCHUP. I will loving oval office punt the next person I hear about doing something like that, and I don't give a gently caress if you SOR me, I WILL loving ASSAULT YOU.

"Ohhh Julia, I'm now crying because your email has made me oh so so sad". Well good. If this email applies to you in any way, meaning if you are a little asswipe that stands in the corners at night or if you're a weird poo poo that does weird poo poo during the day, this following message is for you:

DO NOT GO TO TONIGHT'S EVENT.

I'm not loving kidding. Don't go. Seriously, if you have done ANYTHING I've mentioned in this email and have some rare disease where you're unable to NOT do these things, then you are HORRIBLE, I repeat, HORRIBLE PR FOR THIS CHAPTER. I would rather have 40 girls that are fun, talk to boys, and not loving awkward than 80 that are loving faggots. If you are one of the people that have told me "Oh nooo boo hoo I can't talk to boys I'm too sober", then I pity you because I don't know how you got this far in life, and with that in mind don't loving show up unless you're going to stop being a goddamn cock block for our chapter. Seriously. I swear to loving God if I see anyone being a goddamn boner at tonight's event, I will tell you to leave even if you're sober. I'm not even kidding. Try me.

And for those of you who are offended at this email, I would apologize but I really don't give a gently caress. Go gently caress yourself.

via: http://gawker.com/5994974/the-most-deranged-sorority-girl-email-you-will-ever-read

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

pathetic little tramp posted:

There's not a specific PYF thread that I could see for this, but it's pretty much in the spirit of Facebook idiots and I figured yins would like this:

via: http://gawker.com/5994974/the-most-deranged-sorority-girl-email-you-will-ever-read

This had me giggling at work and getting strange looks, this is the greatest thing about sororities ever committed to paper.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I don't understand college greeks at all.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Firefighter Guy may not be a real firefighter yet, but he's already my hero. :allears:

Nightswimming
Aug 13, 2010

It's not like years ago
I go to the school where that delta gamma letter was spawned (University of Maryland) and just absolutely gently caress the haters, I think it's hilarious

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

1stGear posted:

I don't understand college greeks at all.

That's because you are LITERALLY the most loving AWKWARD and BORING person ever.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

hate pants posted:

How does he think hard boiling works?

Or eggs?

Or females?

To answer your question, let me pull up a comment from Fedora Douchebag's father, from the previous cited informative status:

"They're all a piece of crazy" really sums up this family, I feel.

The Saga Continues!

cobalt2009
Dec 31, 2008

Fabulist posted:

I have a bad habit of adding whoever friend requests me. And going into makeup groups. That combination leads to poo poo like this ending up in my feed.

* snip

Why are the messages contained in these pictures always so angry? And why do the pages that contain them have such silly names? Things like "Bitches be like" or "Bitch please, I could remove 90% of your so called "beauty" with a towel"? They're just always angry, passive aggressive, and loving EDGY AS gently caress. So annoying.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I posted about the racist dude I see posts from all the time in the last thread. He made a ton of new posts recently.

I cropped out my responses to some of his messages but for the most part it was either me asking what he was trying to say (since a lot of his statements are just buzzwords with no actual reasons stated for disliking something) or stating that in no way was the 2nd amendment being removed and stuff like that. He eventually responded by liking my comments and saying that he just "likes to be controversial and difficult." Considering the nature of some of his complaints, I told him that just because he wants to be "controversial and difficult" doesn't mean he gets to be an ignorant bigot.

He deleted all of those posts later so that nobody would see him being a racist pig.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

OmniDesol posted:

To answer your question, let me pull up a comment from Fedora Douchebag's father, from the previous cited informative status:

The Saga Continues!

:psyduck:

Does he mean bottle tree? What the gently caress.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

OmniDesol posted:

The Saga Continues!

I want these two as facebook friends. Mine is all baby pictures and meme shares.

Shuu
Aug 19, 2005

Wow!
I had to remove this girl from my friends list finally. She posts some horrible opinion every day as her "debate of the day", and wholeheartedly believes each and every one of them.

She's 23.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shuu posted:

I had to remove this girl from my friends list finally. She posts some horrible opinion every day as her "debate of the day", and wholeheartedly believes each and every one of them.

Wow, what a disgusting human being.

• Locked thread