Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I'm just going to throw this out there. Pickles are loving delicious and they should be on everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Araenna posted:

I'm a bit curious about a few of these. Like, what does #6 mean? That we use cars more than public transportation, and therefore have.. roads? Or #9, isn't that just a normal language difference? And how is it weird to have a law to put fault on the pedestrian if they walk in front of a car?

I think #6 is referring to how in the US people drive everywhere rather than walk. I think that's probably because everything around here is spread the gently caress out though. When I can't get to the store or... anything really without crossing a major highway, I'm drat sure going to be driving a lot.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

That sure does look like two people smiling into a camera.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Baron von Eevl posted:

Hey! Guess what I found!

Disclaimer: I forget who this guy is, I think he might be a goon. There is a chance this was sarcastic, I don't know the guy well enough to know his take on an issue like this.

Also maybe he deleted purple's comment, he wrote that like it was a reply to the guy, but his was the first comment I see on there.

Yeah, how dare anyone expect to be paid a living wage for doing a job that provides a valuable and necessary service!

• Locked thread