Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

njsykora posted:

Nope, though my older sister did just get dumped and that's producing plenty of passive aggressive hilarity like this.

"Everybody should just be cool, except for the people I don't like who should ALL DIE."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Yeah, the government is apparently so cheap it can only afford a very limited pool of actors to play tragedy victims. This makes sense.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

In that hurricane of poo poo, that's what jumped out at me, too. Come on, lady, you can make a point about the perks of committed monogamous relationships without implying your significant other is boring.:smith:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Childers B. Lace posted:

I honestly didn't know what to say any longer to this woman. I know it seems like I am giving up in the end because I did, but only to protect my sanity. How do you talk to someone who doesn't realize how nice and convenient they have it? They do have black friends though, so I guess I was wrong about everything. I looked at her wall, it isn't private, and there are a LOT of links from cns about Benghazi and how stupid democrats are so I'm not sure it was worth it even to start this poo poo.

(Tebow vs. Collins)

Consider pointing out that Tim Tebow is primarily ridiculed as a lousy football player first, and an attention-seeking evagelist a very distant second.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

SybilVimes posted:

Is there even ANY evidence that Joe's racism and dodgy approach to law enforcing has done anything positive instead of just overfilling the prisons to the point where it probably disincentives AZ's saner people in the legal system from actually putting the REAL 'murders and rapists' behind bars? Because from what I remember reading about him before, and his violations of the various parts of the consitituion in the name of putting someone he personally dislikes in prison, I'm not convinced he's actually jailing the rapists and murderers anyway.

His barbaric imprisonment policies are completely unrelated to rape and murder. He runs a county loving jail. If there are any rapists and murderers in there, they haven't been convicted of it yet or they'd be in capital-P Prison.

• Locked thread