Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Trash Boat posted:

Not an idiot (one of the single nicest people I knew from high school in fact), but I figured this thread might appreciate a dash of positivity in the same vein as Titanic Guy. His wall is a little...one-track to say the least, but I'll be damned if it isn't one of the single most consistently enthusiastic Facebook walls I've ever seen. Here's just the stuff going back to the beginning of the month.

Holy poo poo I love this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Defenestration posted:

Oh jesus I thought this was one kind of thing but then I saw the line at the end

:pcgaming: Welcome to the Rape Zone! :pcgaming:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shuu posted:

I had to remove this girl from my friends list finally. She posts some horrible opinion every day as her "debate of the day", and wholeheartedly believes each and every one of them.

Wow, what a disgusting human being.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pew! Pew! posted:

Gordon Ramsey was like "gently caress this poo poo nope" on Kitchen Nightmares.
Episode.

Hahaha, this episode is amazing. I really want to visit this place now.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tardigrade posted:

It's an elaborate scheme to market themselves as the World's Worst Restaurant and attract millions. :tinfoil:

It's kind of working. If I were close, I'd be there.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Leper Residue posted:

Did you never have your mother show off pics to potential girlfriends (boyfriends maybe, whatever) of you as a child. When they got to the bath pics did you run screaming into the room "CP CP! What is wrong with you."

Ahh yes, the internet, just as secure as your personal photo album.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

I look vaguely like this guy and it's enough to make me hate myself.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ravendas posted:

Why is that "firefighter" holding a gun?

When those firefighters were shot at that house fire in New York last year I had a gun nut actually suggest that the firefighters should be armed when they are fighting fires. Unfortunately he was rip to shreds and instantly deleted the post, but still gets to own an obscene amount of guns.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

nyquil hangover posted:

Move over, Bey and Jay. There's a new hip-hip couple in town, and they have an announcement to make -- a baby announcement.

If I ever have kids I hope I do not end up like these people.

edit: this video feels really loving racist but I might be overreacting??

I don't think it's racist but it's pretty loving awful.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Courtesy of our local paper's Facebook-enabled comments section comes this shitlord, who is guaranteed to post on any story that can possibly have any racial connotation. Not blurring his name because gently caress him. I'm sure the local cops are very proud of him.

Race Relations Expert

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhitemageofDOOM posted:

I love how "I read the bible" is supposed to be a defense for awful unjeasuslike opinions.

It's funny how they seem to be a lot less tolerant of their hosed up interpretations of the Quran when it comes to religious freedom.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Orgophlax posted:

As awesome as she may be, there is no group of people with a bigger persecution complex on Facebook than people with tattoos.

Christians and Atheists

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't believe the ridiculous poo poo these people will take a stand about. What a bunch of disgusting human beings. (they will still eat at Subway)

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

AngryRobotsInc posted:

I don't know. I've been "Welp, I have five dollars for the next few days, and barely any food left" poor, and cheese sticks and tomato soup is probably something I would have eaten. Granted, I ate a balogna, onion, potato with salt for seasoning stir fry at one point during that period, so I am not exactly a connoisseur when it comes to poor person food.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup is a pretty popular meal even for people who aren't poor. I don't know what this guy thinks he's on to by rolling up the grilled cheese.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yesterday, I had someone accidentally walk into my apartment because they were on the wrong floor and I didn't lock the door. I didn't murder them. I'm not a true American. :911:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pilchenstein posted:

Is this about the guy who recorded himself gloating as he executed two kids in his basement or is this some new atrocity?

No, another rear end in a top hat left his garage door open and I believe he put a purse or something in the garage and blasted this guy with a shotgun four times when walked into the garage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

:stare: This person is taking a stand on an important issue you should know about.

• Locked thread