Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Lady Naga posted:

I guess hollywood has a time machine too since she aged about twenty years between the two events apparently.

It's the same picture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Previa_fun posted:

:ssh: "Fan death" is a euphemism for suicide. No one really believes that running a fan while you sleep will kill you. :ssh:

Sadly, there are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Pew! Pew! posted:

Gordon Ramsey was like "gently caress this poo poo nope" on Kitchen Nightmares.
Episode.

I watched that full episode and it stressed me the gently caress out. That lady is bonkers. I can't believe that place is still in business.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm on a work computer and can't screenshot, etc but here's the quote:

quote:

It may just be me but everytime a stranger tells me Merry Christmas and I return the favor, I almost wanna follow it up with a knuckle crush. LIke we are both on the same team, fighting those who say Happy Hoildays instead. ‪#‎MERRYCHRISTMASKNUCKLECRUSH‬

Why is this still a thing? Do people not realize that "Happy Holidays" isn't a direct attack on Christmas but rather a catch-all for all holidays around this time of the year INCLUDING ones that aren't based in religion? Or that it could maybe be someone being courteous, not knowing your religion but wanting to wish you well?

e: I'm assuming knuckle crush = brofist

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

For people like that, this season is "Christmas and those other, lesser holidays". That is, if they even think the other holidays are legitimate to begin with.

I responded to him with basically what I posted here and he said

quote:

Its annoying. You don't have to be a Christian to have the christmas spirit.

What? I mean, I agree. I'm not Christian and I love christmas but that's a real dumb thing to get annoyed by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

AlbieQuirky posted:

I hope everyone who gets upset about being wished "Happy Holidays" has a positively lovely New Year.

I see him every Thursday because we help run the same event Thursday nights. I cannot wait to wish him Happy Holidays.

Thinking about asking the girl thats in charge of decorations to get a banner that says Happy Holidays.

• Locked thread