Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
From past experience both these people are 100% serious:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

password is taco posted:

woman logic amirite guys :smug:

Woah it's like women are people too, someone call the loving press!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
"I'm not racist, I just don't like middle easterns period."

HMMMMM.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

"top expert of biophysics energy medicine" :downs:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Gross Dude posted:

No, it is obviously an original piece designed by "Teens only", a site that grandmas SHOULDN'T be visiting.

I seem to recall someone in the older thread making that as a parody of the like this or something bad will happen ones.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ol qwerty bastard posted:

I guess it's actually really nice and sweet that the shadow government trying to use false-flag terror attacks to achieve [????] is so concerned about not hurting people that they would hire actors and use fake bombs and stuff. In fact if the reptilians/masons/illuminati/Jews/whoever are that ethical then they sound better than the regular government, which doesn't really have any problem with killing civilians.

From my experience when conspiracy theorists say these attacks were made with fake bombs it usually means they believe the attacks were made with secret long range energy weapon technology with the bombs as 'cover'. At least that's what the 9/11 conspiracy theorist I argued with believed.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

akirajim posted:

It's healthy because there's fruit. :downs:

Fruit pizza is loving amazing. Having it on a '45 minute skinny' facebook page is a little strange though I guess.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Probably 80% of the bullshit conspiracy theories that my conspiracy theory minded friends like/link to on facebook come from https://www.collective-evolution.com. The most recent one is this: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/04/29/the-extraterrestrial-presence-in-our-world-today-what-you-arent-being-told/. A bunch of words about how Nazis contacted aliens in the spiritual realm, then met up with them for advanced technology secrets (fat lotta good that did them). Apparently Nazis are to this day making flying saucers in Antarctica! Fast forward to today and a bunch of different alien groups are fighting it out over who gets control of earth and its resources and the sheeple are just letting them. The "sources" it provides are pretty great too. Don't worry though, there are some friendly aliens here to help transition you into the wider galaxy: http://alliesofhumanity.org/aoh/allies/.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Ularg posted:

Are they using fake accounts or do they realize that their real name is being attached to this stuff?

The "Confessions" pages usually use a system where you send them a message and they repost it on their page with no identifying info.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

nippythefish posted:

Last thing I'll see from this guy. Deleting him after posting this.

Seeing Vilerat's name pop up in lovely political propaganda irritates the gently caress out of me.

Pretty awesome that terrorists are forming up in platoons now. Should make it way easier to identify and fight them.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Stuntman posted:

:ohdear:
I'm concerned for this dude's mental health.

"Sentient Tulpas"

Wait wait wait, I thought the whole point of Tulpas was that they were some fake head girlfriend. If they are sentient don't they run the risk of getting rejected by their own psychosis?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Amused to Death posted:

People don't even spend $70 on actual cats unless they're kittens who have had the whole vet routine already done to them

Here in MN adopting a cat can easily be $150+, though that does include the RFID tag, a free vet clinic, already neutered, checked for a bunch of diseases, etc.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

FCKGW posted:

My shithead cousin is never one to waste a good tragedy!

But if we outlaw assault weather only criminals will have tornadoes!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
From gently caress the poor! To gently caress everyone but landowners!

:smithicide:
OP is my cousin, I'm FB User #1 and I don't know the other two.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Amused to Death posted:

Respond with landowners should have to own at least 5 acres fully paid off to be able to vote. No one cares about a stupid 1/2 acre suburban house you haven't even paid off yet, you in fact don't own jack yet. What motivation does anyone have to be a responsible citizen when their hand holdings are insignificant enough that they can just move around whenever.

My cousin deleted the thread after her friend started posting about how Indians were better off now after the "godly pilgrims" came. I responded with Bartolomé de las Casas' report of conquistador treatment of Native Americans (with a warning for graphic content). Guess that was enough for her. Oh well.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

FCKGW posted:

Hey buddy this ain't twitter

No

What the gently caress is
"BITCH

AND BE"

supposed to mean?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Amused to Death posted:

Someone is really happy Portland won't fall to poison and mind control, so happy they liked their own status.(something they usually don't do)

I have accidentally liked my own posts before, especially when posting/browsing from a phone. I always undue it when I notice it but that can take a while.

~Aliens~

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

JaggerMcDagger posted:

What does lowering the age of consent to 9-13 years old mean?

You can only give consent while between the ages of 9-13.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I tried debating/arguing with this guy in the past about conspiracy theories with 9/11(and others) and he seemed decently receptive to the idea that he might be wrong or that there wasn't a conspiracy behind everything, but now...

He used to just post about healing crystals and keeping good energy up to make the world a better place :negative:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ThatPazuzu posted:

I don't know, it's a college campus, there's a lot of places to get beer and a bar is a bar. I find the idea of many people getting genuinely upset because they have to go to a different bar funny. :shrug:

Some bars have nice specials on just the days your schedule works to drink there. There are still a couple bars near my college that I went to enough to know pretty much the entire staff there and it would suck, both in that they lost their jobs, and that I didn't have that bar to go to again to hang out with all of them. Have you never had a favorite restaurant/bar that you go to regularly? How do you not get that someplace people spend a bunch of time with friends at burning down can suck?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Silly Hippie posted:

Man I wish my body broke things down into ant venom, that sounds totally sweet.

Ants sure wouldn't be a problem!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

SybilVimes posted:

Is there even ANY evidence that Joe's racism and dodgy approach to law enforcing has done anything positive instead of just overfilling the prisons to the point where it probably disincentives AZ's saner people in the legal system from actually putting the REAL 'murders and rapists' behind bars? Because from what I remember reading about him before, and his violations of the various parts of the consitituion in the name of putting someone he personally dislikes in prison, I'm not convinced he's actually jailing the rapists and murderers anyway.

Posting from my phone otherwise I would look it up, but Arpaio was, at least at one point, wayyyy behind on felony warrants, including sexual assault. He focuses so hard on racist profiling and dumb news stunts that his entire department is way behind on normal police work. For a few years even while violent crimes went down in Arizona as a whole they went up in Maricopa county where he is, the response times to 911 calls also went way up under him IIRC. There have also been a poo poo load of disgusting deaths/injuries under his watch.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
"and he'll love me all the same" woah holy poo poo it is like there are relationships based on more than physical appearances what the gently caress is happening.

Also all you babies need to stop whining about hashtags already, it is more annoying than the actual hashtags and has been for the past 5 years or however long they have existed.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

fonzie scheme posted:

I don't know how :(

In addition to the above, ShareX is pretty awesome. You can link it to imgur/wherever to have it automatically upload screenshots too.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

MinjoGreene posted:

IIRC, he left of his own accord after a Gawker article about him.

e: violentacrez, not the Muslim leader.

Yeah, there was a gawker article that actually had his real identity and a bunch of info about him. He had actually done a really good job of keeping his own info off the internet for a long time considering what he did/advocated. Probably the creepiest part was that all the stuff about his wife/son being in on it all and supporting him was true.

Edit: here is the gawker article if you want to read it: http://gawker.com/5950981/unmasking-reddits-violentacrez-the-biggest-troll-on-the-web

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Obsolete posted:

Here you go:

A word of warning though - there literally is no arguing with these people. I posted that thing once to try to show someone what an awful piece of poo poo Arpaio is, and the guy responded that a couple of the links no longer worked, therefore the entire thing was bullshit. You just can't win.

I don't have the name of the person that originally put this together. Hopefully someone knows and can give credit where it is due.

HidingFromGoro originally created/posted that back in 2009(?). Do be warned, a bunch of the citation links are broken. I tried to clean it up and found some replacements a while ago either in this thread or the last idiots on facebook one, but some of them were lost to the web.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Ugh.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Yay more chem trail and GMO fun!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

It's just... what... how can... why :eng99:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

If this guy didn't provide endless amounts of hilarity with alien invasions and hollow-earth and "global spiritual awakening" crap there is no way I would keep him around. I've tried arguing with him about this stuff before and inevitably it came down to him saying I was too close minded and blind to the ~truth~.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

I really like this cracked article for explaining jsut how insane the conspiracy theories with the WTC are, especially the explosion ones:

quote:

But the cover-up. Holy poo poo, guys. Covering this thing up after the fact would be like trying to keep the atomic bomb a secret after Hiroshima. Just wait 'till you hear this.

First, picture the demolitions teams wiring up the World Trade Center towers with explosives prior to the attack. Obviously you couldn't do it during business hours, since it'd be kind of hard to explain to the 100,000 people who worked at or visited the WTC towers on any given day why you had a huge chunk of wall torn out and were wiring up a bomb on the steel beams there.

I mean, keep in mind, I don't know how big of a job that would be (no one has ever demolished a building that size before) but a building just half the size of one WTC tower took 4,000 separate charges to bring down. Four thousand.

That job took seven months of prep work... and they had the run of an abandoned building, without having to hide their work from 100,000 people every day. Our demolition crew, on the other hand, can work only at night and has to spend the last bit of every shift carefully repairing the wall and hiding any evidence of charges or detonators as not to be discovered during the day.

Huge teams of demolitions experts, who had no problem wiring a building full of innocent New Yorkers to explode, hired in secret, worked every night for what had to be a year (and that's only if they had a big enough crew) placing maybe 10,000 separate charges in each tower and another few thousand in WTC 7 (the smaller WTC tower that also collapsed, later in the day on 9/11).

And nobody notices.

That's right. That's the theory they're putting out there. 100,000 DVDs they've sold with this.

Truckloads of bombs, dozens of mysterious workers, going in and out of the building, night after night. Security at the building doesn't catch them, Port Authority Police don't catch them, random eyewitnesses who stumble across the operation and call the cops don't catch them, maintenance workers who stumble across wet paint and repaired walls and bits of strange wire don't catch them, security cameras don't catch them.

The bomb-sniffing dogs who were brought in from time to time (remember, these buildings were bombed by terrorists in 1993) who are trained to find even one bomb, fail to notice the 10,000 bombs lining their building.

If you're saying that nothing could possibly be more retarded than that, you're wrong.
[...]
Goes on to explain just why the theory that people were paid to keep quiet is stupid as hell too. Unfortunately the last 9/11 truther I talked to got around this by saying the government used classified energy weapons to blow up the WTCs from a long distance :sigh:

*As always, do not expect this to actually convince any truthers, they are crazy and cannot parse reality. It's still an entertaining article to read though!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Got something that I'm not sure is or is not Facebook idiotism.

Is this legitimate? I looked up the Putin cover of Time, and it is real, I just can't figure out if the US replaced it, and what the explanation might be.

I ask because this comes from the guy who shares every goddamn "Government did 9-11" "Illuminati Exposed" "Every dollar is an IOU to the Rothschilds" "I am so mad that the US made pot illegal and that's the basis of my Ron Paul support and stupid political views" post there is.

Probably true, but Time magazine does that all the time for the US cover. On my phone otherwise I'd post a bunch of the other ones, but pretty much every time there is a serious news story on the cover for the other regions the US gets a ~kids these days~ story or something. Nothing to do with Putin specifically.
Edit: here's a dailykos link about it from back in 2011: http://m.dailykos.com/story/2011/11/25/1039957/-STUNNING-Comparing-U-S-World-Covers-for-TIME-Magazine

Fuck You And Diebold has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Sep 16, 2013

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Literally every bad thing that ever happens is a conspiracy/false flag to this guy. As soon as I heard about the shooting I knew this was coming:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Zero Star posted:

It's a kid, man.

If you can't laugh at children what the hell are we supposed to laugh at.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

senrath posted:

Do you get to pick what name the anonymizer uses, or was this just a case of serendipity?

No you don't pick them at all, sometimes they just work out really great. I mean, I suppose you could just anonymize, refresh, anonymize a bunch until you got it the way you liked but I don't really see anyone doing that.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

modernwinglish posted:

Hey guys! Did you know lemon juice is a base?

A loving 10 pH base no less? Holy poo poo, I didn't know eating lemons would burn a hole right through me!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

BlazinLow305 posted:

Sorry for the messy pic, I threw it together real quick in paint. Blue is me, Red is someone I know always posting this kind of stuff, the other two colors are just people she knows.

I guess I was being a bit of an rear end especially considering I'm not even close to being an expert on any of this stuff, but even I can tell when something is obviously bullshit, and she literally posts this kind of thing so much, and I always do my best to explain things politely to her, this time I couldn't help myself. Should have not touched the poop to begin with. The thing that really gets me is she thinks chemtrails are real because if the government can kill 95% of the U.S, they'll get richer and more powerful!

I love that last comment, it is a favorite of the conspiracy minded friend I have on facebook. He linked something about aliens and it lead to a security clearance chart that had like 35 levels and the president only had 12th level access or something "he is just a stooge! Doesn't know anything about the secret alien/human hybrid research!"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

AfroSquirrel posted:

Talking about internet forums doesn't sound like the best way to introduce yourself, but punching someone for it seems a bit harsh.

Maybe he was talking about FYAD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
:raise:

• Locked thread