Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yulia tymotebow
Jan 8, 2011

by Lowtax

RVT posted:

Is this the thread for talking about the actual game, or have we chased everyone that wanted to do that off?

This needs to be probatable or something. If you want to ask a question just ask it. There are tons of people here who will answer. Cut this passive aggressive poo poo out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yulia tymotebow
Jan 8, 2011

by Lowtax

RVT posted:

You saw the part where I asked my question right? Up until my post the entire thread was meta-complaints, so I wasn't off base in asking.

No. I stopped reading when you decided to stick that little passive aggressive remark in. This is the thread for discussion of SimCity. It's ridiculous you would think this isn't the place to ask questions about it.

yulia tymotebow
Jan 8, 2011

by Lowtax
I still say the best part of this thread has been how the actual people who have a question invariably preface it with some variation of, "Sorry this isn't a EA/Maxis bitch but if you could all just stop talking about how poo poo this game is..." :smug:

As if the SimCity thread isn't the place to ask about SimCity.

yulia tymotebow
Jan 8, 2011

by Lowtax
Anyone have a link from that one guys posts where he goes from, "Hey I just bought this game, why are you nerds all complaining about it" to 10 posts later, "Well that was a big mistake".

• Locked thread