Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That was a great 30 minute show, thanks for sharing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Flair and Arn vs MONGO and Kevin Greene

Legitimately looking forward to this, Naitch really did have the golden touch.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh yeah, it's not Tuesday..... :sweatdrop:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Today is a sad day, the main source of these Nitros on youtube has run out. This means it will be a bit more difficult to get upcoming Nitros. Many are up on dailymotion, but there are a few I can't find anywhere. So if anyone has the 9-30 Nitro, for instance I would be grateful if you would upload it. That way I don't have to bug Mr. Bling as much.

Didn't see this request till it was too late, sorry. I'm pretty sure I have almost every Nitro, let me know in advance what you need and I'll try to make sure I've got a copy uploaded wherever you need it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I wanted to check out the Heyman promo at least but couldn't make it, oh well.

I have never actually seen the Hogan/Piper match that I can recall (it's Age in the Cage, right?), how long till that particular show airs?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Awesome, I feel like Piper's got Hogan just where he wants him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Tonight tune in at 8 PM for two episodes of Monday Nitro! Tonight's shows feature Roddy Piper fresh off his win over Hulk Hogan!

I feel like things are going to be okay now that Piper is the WCW Champion. I think we've seen the last of the nWo :shobon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh God I forgot about the Macho/Sting angle.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Nitro is on, SPRING BREAK OUT!

Thauros' reveal of the future of Miss Monday Nitro was.... holy poo poo. WCW is the gift that keeps on giving.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Wrestling Observer Newsletter MOTY 1997: MORTIS VS GLACIER

I'm having a great deal of trouble believing this!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

People on this forum need to have more faith in dirt sheets.

The dirtsheets LIED! :argh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

There's a lot more going on but given how any time Jericho does anything people worry they've missed it I figure that's enough.

I missed it :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I missed Ciclope!?! :gonk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

LA PARKA VS GOLDBERG FOR THE US TITLE

Oh poo poo, La Parka's got this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

No it's not, it was cancelled many years ago.

Technically speaking it just went on a VERY long, still ongoing hiatus.

Has that Turner Network website that had the,"NEW SEASON OF WCW COMING SOON!" advertisement been taken down finally or is it still around?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Every night before bed, Buff Bagwell refreshes that page and thinks,"....this time....."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What show was it?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

The answer is Hulk Hogan's tight jeans.

Oh poo poo is that the show where Sting casually wanders up and hits Hogan in the leg with a baseball bat?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Welp I guess I better catch up on that show when I get a chance, it sounds amazing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well I should probably watch Lucha Underground and NX-

MassRafTer posted:

Bret Hart vs Sting for the World title

Welp!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This is amazing, I have never seen this segment before.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

WINNER LEAVES TOWN WORLD TITLE MATCH: SID VS CHRIS BENOIT

Spoiler: Chris Benoit was leaving WCW for WWF at the time so quite clearly Sid is winning this one :smug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Spring Break Out 2000.

You will find out why the Wall is up there, brother.

I'm more concerned about what he should do if he wants some.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm trying to get my Christmas Shopping finished up so I'm going to have to miss this, which sucks because I have fond, horrible memories of that graveyard match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

BLOOD WILL RISE ON NEW BLOOD RISING

https://synchtu.be/r/TheDJRanPosition

This loving show I swear to God:

Jerusalem posted:

Well it really IS very simple:

In a professional wrestling match, a boy band fought a trio of Asians (one of whom was a Southern Redneck) for possession of a gold record and a recording contract, because without the recording contract the boy band would never get to sing a song and get a gold record like the one they got when they got it in the match before they got the record contract. Also Jim the Anvil Neidhart's lookalike decoy got drunk and wandered out to the ring and the commentators had to desperately cover it up by making up a story about a washed up fighter's deeply repressed homosexual lust.

The Great Muta showed up in WCW in the year 2000, wasn't hit by a steel chair, and lost a match to the Commissioner of WCW Ernest Miller, whose feet had been blessed by James Brown, gaining them the very specific power of knocking out The Great Muta. The match between Muta and Miller is best remembered for the crowd chanting a WWF catchphrase.

An elderly woman was put on a forklift and ridden out to the ring to a Nirvana theme-tune ripoff used by the wrong wrestler who was also in lust with the elderly woman. The steroid-popping freak son of this woman then came out and beat up a celebrity guest, and danced rather than save her from her precarious position tied to the forklift. To win the match you needed to get the elderly woman off of the "pole", also you could win by pinning your opponent or making them submit. But count-outs were right out.... maybe.

Two big dumb guys who can't wrestle beat three other teams to win the right to have another match for their belts later that same night - another team came down and got involved in the match as referees because they had referee shirts except for the guy who counted the pinfall who wasn't wearing a referee shirt but once someone slaps the canvas three times that's that buddy. The team that got involved was not the team that would be fighting the two dumb guys later that night.

A skinny meth-addict and the fat assistant manager of a department store stumbled out to the ring during a bondage session, both so high and drunk that they didn't realize they'd ended up in the middle of a Pay Per View.

A woman with giant fake tits fought a woman without giant fake tits in a big pool of mud and then one of them got pregnant from the sperm in the mud and started to miscarry because of the South's miscegenation laws.

Someone opened a time vortex to a brief 6 week period in 1974 when KISS was popular and signed a contract to unleash a Demon into WCW, perhaps for the promise of KISS merchandising rights in return. Luckily for WCW, a fat Samoan screamed at a startled Crow, thus summoning Sting from the rafters to vanquish the Demon to Hell.... which just so happened to be a WCW PPV called New Blood Rising.

In Canada the Canadian hero Lance Storm who loves Canada and is loved by Canadians and had got to where he had by being an exceptional wrestler who backed up his claims of greatness by beating his opponents in straight up matches proceeded to recklessly cheat as he was beaten again and again easily by his American opponent. The crowd cheered for bad guy Storm doing bad guy things while the commentators bitterly cursed his actions and hammered on him for being such a bad, horrible man that nobody liked.

Bret Hart showed up to pick up his back-pay and accidentally ended up on camera.

The two big dumb guys who can't wrestle and had beat three other teams to win the right to have another match for their belts later that same night after interference from another team that wasn't on their side and wasn't going to be fighting them later that night.... lost their match to the team of Vampiro and the Great Muta. Having achieved what he set out to do when he returned to WCW, Muta was able to return to Japan and reinvigorate his career thanks to the imparted magic of James Brown transferred from Miller's foot to his face.

Goldberg, Kevin Nash and Steiner had a match but the unprofessional Goldberg refused to :airquote:do the job:airquote: and :airquote:went into business for himself:airquote: and left the match which wasn't :airquote:on the commentator's rundown:airquote: so Nash and Steiner had to :airquote:improvise a finish to the match:airquote: themselves.

Everybody hoped Booker T's bad knee was okay. Turns out it was. He did a Spinarooni and knocked out the referee due to uncontrollable centrifugal force! The crowd feared Jarrett might win, and fearing the idea of a blond primadonna convinced of his own glory forcing himself to the top of the company and holding onto it with a deathgrip, they cheered for the antithesis of all those things by chanting for Hulk Hogan. This can be explained by the fact that it was a Canadian crowd, and thus their patriotism for America got the better of them. A sniper in the upper tier started shooting referees so the crowd threw garbage at the ring to act as chaff and stave off his aim. Booker retained his belt.

What's so difficult to understand about any of that?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy gently caress :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Rey Mysterio Jr vs Dean Malenko

:shepspends:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Still in awe at the audacity of the finish they chose to do for that Germany show. :vince:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

And just to stress, while Lex did keep getting cut off, it was only after he ignored multiple points where he had regained control and had a clear and direct unobstructed path straight to The Giant, but instead kept going after Hall and getting himself into more trouble.

When they finally did do the hot tag to The Giant, they didn't get it on camera. :cripes:

The Wallstreet run-in was so lazy I thought House of Torture had somehow time traveled back to the 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seriously, that was loving amazing. Especially with the laughter!