Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Nidoking posted:

Like I said in the OP, I've got a guest lined up who knows some of the legends, and if anyone else would like to volunteer some knowledge (preferably not gleaned from Internet research), I finally have a thread where I can ask about it without being wildly off-topic. I don't expect this to be a particularly educational LP, but I hope we can all learn something.

I am looking forward to this. I love mythology and pre-Christian Irish and Celtic mythology is something I've not been exposed to very much. At the same point, I hope this doesn't mean the game isn't simply going to Denis Dyack's free idea bucket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Is it bad that the first thing I thought was: "He can't win a pultizer; he doesn't work for an American magazine."

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Otacon Keats will solve the mystery!

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Does the extra experience from collecting multiple red ids help level the pokeman as well? Or just you and you HP/MP/etc?

• Locked thread