Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Microsoft's doing pretty well. I mean, have you seen Titanfall? Nintendo could benefit from trying out some of Microsoft's techniques.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Soul Glo posted:

Like most kids that I grew up with, I only got games at birthdays and Christmas. I got my PS4 at launch and have bought nine games for it already (e: including trading in a bunch of older poo poo that I bought with my own money).

This isn't just some anecdotal wankery, it's common sense. People who play games and who are old enough to have jobs have more money to throw at their consoles.

Hasbro should market more toward their adult fan base because they have more disposable income.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The next Nintendo console should have a pair of Power Gloves as its primary controller. It'll gangbusters like sell.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

wii u sux lmbo

Speaking as someone who has a Wii U :ironicat:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Yarn Metroid

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Papercut posted:

This is the best idea from this thread and would own.

I even have a plausible justification for it. Samus could stumble her way into the yarn dimension while on the lam from the Federation. poo poo, I think a bunch of games can get made from Samus Aran's cop dodging adventures.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

what's the best method in which i can use a Nintendo Wii U to kill myself?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Yo, I'm checking the deathwatch for Wii U like everyone else in this thread, but where the hell am I going to get my HD color fix when the drat thing finally croaks?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

which Amiibo will be the least painful buttplug?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Anime Device posted:

I own my own car

I will too once I learn how to hotwire reliably.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Nintendo should make Pokemon realdolls with realistic gently caress holes. That's where the real money is.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

People are gonna throw down 60 bones to play Kingdom Hearts 3 though on the PS4 day one still. Let's not kid ourselves here, right now all their devs have poo poo lined up for 2015 too.

the console wars have not even begun.

I'm gonna do this + 60 bitcoins for FFXV. I don't even care if they'll both suck.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'd love to see some Ribbit King representation in Smash.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I've shed my mortal desire for material video games and now spend my days content with reading internet posts bitching about video games.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Please keep this thread alive for when the next Nintendo home console comes out

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Is Wii U the next Xbox One?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Widestancer posted:

People buy the Wii U because it's a fun system to play on with their friends

Well what if I don't have friends? Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Ambrosia doesn't exist

• Locked thread