Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHoodedClaw
Jul 26, 2008

Matt definitely going - on the front page of the Mail on Sunday and the Sunday Times. Check @hendopolis (a BBC bod) for front page images.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoodedClaw
Jul 26, 2008

Telegraph article with quotes from Matt:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/doctor-who/10093520/Matt-Smith-to-quit-Doctor-Who-after-Christmas-special.html

The article is forward dated to midnight tonight, but is live on their site.

TheHoodedClaw
Jul 26, 2008

Ms Boods posted:

I can't remember the episode off the top of my head, but there's at least one Patrick Troughton one where he addresses the audience (not part of the episode; it was shown prior, I think) to tell the kiddies that this week's episode is really scary, and their mums and dads might get really scared, so they might want to take hold of mummy or daddy's hand to reassure them. :3:

I don't even care if this isn't a reliable memory. :3:

I was lucky enough that we had my nephews and niece staying over when "Blink" was first shown. They were 8, 9 and 10 (ish) at the time. That was a truly great experience, watching it through their eyes as well as my own.

TheHoodedClaw fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Oct 11, 2013

• Locked thread