Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

For the people who haven't seen these yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBoRLr3kgtU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0Ukb828XI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

It's Pine Box Rock Shop in Bushwick and I want to get the Suffering Bastard next time.

Oh wow this isn't really that far from me, awesome.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Umph posted:

A lot of my friends haven't seen the show, what's a good episode to introduce them to the show on? I was thinking season 2 episode 2, hate floats. What are your guys's favorite episodes for 'number of laughs'?

I pretty much sound like a broken record but Ghosts of the Sargasso will always be the best for introduction. It pretty much showcases the characters personalities and its funny as poo poo to boot.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Definitely an hour long.

This episode was loving amazing. Can't wait to see what they do next.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Where the hell are they getting all these inflatable monstrosos?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Hey where was Orpheus and the triad in this episode?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

So yeah that was definitely Macaulay Culkin

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I've said it before but where the hell is Doctor Orpheus and the triad?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dr Pepper posted:

I love that St. Cloud just spent millions on a bunch of pies.

With all due fairness I would spend millions as well on spinach pie, I'd take a life for some spinach pie.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Barry Foster posted:

Dr O is seriously the best character in the whole thing. Just thinking of him explaining how to make tacos or something with that doofy music blaring in the background brings a smile to my face.

I also like that he's one of the only more or less decent people in the series.

I cheered a hearty "gently caress yes" when he showed up in the last episode. I love Dr. O and the triad so drat much.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

axleblaze posted:

Also in "Victor. Echo. November.", it kind of says alot about how badass The Monarch is despite everything when Brock sneaks up behind him and puts a knife to his throat and he doesn't even flinch.

"Nice rear end Sampson"

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Welp I guess it's time for my annual venture bros marathon. Thank you guys

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Saturniid19 posted:

IS DIS DA CAPPER??

Is there a YouTube of this? I so want to sees it

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That last scene with Rusty and Jonas was down right brilliant. I can't be the only one that had something in my eyes during that scene.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

What was that line Watch and/or Ward said about Red Dead Redemption?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Men literally makes no sense.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Along that note I thought AS would be streaming Venture Bros for like a short time the time of the special, but nope they have been streaming every episode in order since the last time somebody put us on to it.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Pope Guilty posted:

A young James Urbaniak heckles Letterman and gets to try doing a joke in front of the audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sgCwGypnNA

That rules

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

pnumoman posted:

Bah. Oh well.

I've said it before but http://www.adultswim.com/videos/astv/ is the greatest.
All the seasons and the specials

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Lord Frisk posted:

The Alchemist:
Okay, I bring it up to smell it, right. But somehow the cotton got stuck to my fingers, so when I smell my fingers, the cotton's getting stuck to my razor stubble. So then I have this poo poo-cotton all over my face!

The rushed delivery of this line really makes that whole scene for me.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

notZaar posted:

Bodega is a general term for shady little corner markets, it's not a soft drink brand.

Not shady, just corner store. Sometimes shady.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Bodega cats are the best

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I learned recently their mobile app has the same streaming too. Train rides have been amazing as of late.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

From what I've heard, NYCC has been exploding in recent years because SDCC is, I hate to say it this way but, too corporate. Plus, so many people live in NYC its easier for them to get there. I can imagine Doc and jackson on the subway carrying all their stuff for their panel.

I forgot if there's one in Portland, but I know the Seattle con is becoming bigger because so many writers and artists are in Portland these days.

Yeah NYCC sells out so loving quick, me and my sister lost our chances to get some this year. It seems every year its harder and harder to secure some passes.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Woooo more Nathan Fillion

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Like every single one of the Triad is hilarious.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

cenotaph posted:

It's not cutlery per se but I can't figure out what the hell the serrated knife on my leatherman is for. The saw is better for branches and stuff, and the non-serrated blade is better for everything else I've needed to cut. Why is it there?

We literally just talked about this.

Its for bread.

Edit: Goddamnit

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Green Wing posted:

Jesus Christ I hadn't realised this show had been going on for that long

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dana Snyder is very versatile too but everybody loves master shake.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Sash! posted:

Comic book rules: never saw a body, not dead.

That's why I'm withholding my judgement on the sovereign being dead. They could say he was really dead or that eagle we saw get shot was just an eagle.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Pope Guilty posted:

That's what I'm saying- the Sovereign is dead, just nobody in the Ventureverse knows about it.

Would be cool if they treat it like an ever looming threat. Or boring

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

taco_fox posted:

Your basic boob ain't too keen on dicks. When a bum sees a dick coming he don't stick around for the credits.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Caidin posted:

I have missed you, Venture brothers.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I gotta say the fight choreography in the fight with Brock and stars and garters was pretty amazing

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

null posted:

St. Cloud makes it too easy for them to reference random stuff. Without him they generally have to work the reference into the story, which makes for a better show. It's not like they're going full Family Guy, but I think it diminishes things a bit. Anyone agree?

No.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Goddamn this episode was good. I need a gif of the monarch breaking that wine bottle in the elevator doors, such a hilarious visual gag.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

What was the exact point when Brock got the dark circles around his eyes?

After he quit OSI. I believe.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Xun posted:

Does that mean Lowtax is the supervillain :ohdear:

I'd prefer benevolent dictator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Clancy brown is so goddamn good