Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Illuminado posted:

I'm not here to talk to them. You are the hand chosen by the master!
Yours is the will of plot, yours is the sword of Michael!
Vale of blood.

He's pissing on your lawn, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I'd prefer more Brock and less Hatred. I like Hatred but more as a recurring character than as supporting.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Eh, just more Brock would be fine then.

"We have to go back, Brock. He's family."

"Get the gently caress out of here!"

"Almost had you going!"

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
This season has been fantastic, but the moment that made me laugh the most was Dermott's saying "Douche" over the Titmouse logo in Mamma's Boys.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

DarkCrawler posted:

He's a master in bringing things back to life, human or robot. It's pretty funny how Dr. Orpheus calls himself a "necromancer" when it's Rusty who's the true necromancer.
All the other names are rather goofy.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Watched the Halloween episode again. It's all-around great, but Santa Claus showing up and destroying the zombies was one of the most hilariously WTF moments ever, and Santa turning out to be The Master saved it from being the standard LOLRANDOMMONKEYCHEESE.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

JT Jag posted:

Fixed this for you. James Urbaniak is Doc. Doc Hammer's normal everyday speaking voice, on the other hand, is almost weirdly similar to BIlly's.
Did he at least eat the pennies? I mean, they're just pennies. So you poop pennies. Big deal!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

RandomPauI posted:

Yeah, Doc Hammer voices Billy but could you imagine Billy detailing his stools in this way?

That's an excellent question! I have no idea.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
One of my favorite thing about this show is how the names of characters and organizations, especially the marginal ones, are legitimately awesome. "Conjectural Technologies" is a great business title. "Headshot" is a great character name. There's nothing tongue-in-cheek about any of it.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Machai posted:

It wasn't really a lark. He wanted to arch Billy and the only way to do it w/o the guild or osi loving him up was to join the guild and do it all "legally"
It was just one dollar in pennies. Eat the pennies, Quizboy.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

drrockso20 posted:

In my opinion the weakest episode is the Dr Quym one, although I'll admit I'm one of the few people who doesn't like the Prom episode very much either
Spoken like someone who got their rear end handed to them by a f*¢king orangutan.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I misunderstood what you meant by guilty pleasures!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Cloks posted:

Finally, the thread returns to awful venture brothers fanfic.

Alchemist: It's called 'The Philosopher's Stone' and brings the best in stoneware to the Piano District!

Jefferson Twilight: Sounds more like a vape sho…wait, the Piano…you mean the Bronx?

Alchemist: Well technically the South Bro…

Jefferson Twilight: Is that why there are no more Blaculas? Gentrification?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me!!

That episode is full of great lines; "I'll give you soooooooo much money not to shoot your dad"
Ever since-a da Iron Man, Everybody wants-a da robot heart.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

SeanBeansShako posted:

I know right? It's a bad rear end costume. For a man who has invisible limbs the dude is quite the dandy.

All I know is that he wears an awful lot of purple for a white guy.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Presto Change-o bled light purple. That means he's either a victim of experimentation or an alien. It also stands to reason he can have vital organs anywhere. There's no question Samson *hurt* him, but it seems PC is used to ~wacky~ villainy, not being stabbed by Brock Samson.

Honestly, I wonder how it'd work if PC was something akin to a multidimensional being like Mr. Myxlpltk (I know I spelled that wrong), only he hasn't found a foil to pester incessantly...until *now*, maybe.
I believe he's based on The Impossible Man who's a child-like super-powerful alien shapeshifter. That's the kind who sticks around.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

drrockso20 posted:

Do it at a park or something so you don't have to clean up, and have your friends contribute recipes so it's not all your fault
I keep hearing this in different character's voices. First Brock, then Pete, then 24.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
This was good. I really need to re-watch the whole series again.

Warbird posted:

21 is wearing a suspiciously detailed black shirt in the closing scene.

Movie good. Season 9 when? I’m considering this to be number 8.

21's shirt is from a previous season's t-shirt club:

There also were at least two others featured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe posted:

Ever since I watched the movie last night and saw the flashback to the Calamity Club and the Majeure-era guild, I've been trying to Solve For The Joke on the bit characters that show up. I don't remember most of them being named in the rest of the show, though I may be wrong.

I've been focusing mostly on the combination Hamburglar/large reptile on the left. Hamburgator? A buddy who hadn't seen the show yet asked if it was just the stereotypical French outfit, which would make him Croc Monsieur, which is insanely good, but that's definitely a Hamburglar outfit.

You should absolutely tweet the Croc Monsieur theory to Hammer or Publick.