Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Delaio posted:

While watching "Tag sale, you're it" again last night, I noticed how much you can hear the water in Billys head whenever he moves. At least in that episode, pretty sure they stopped adding that effect later on.

"My mother calls me her little water baby."

I still remember my first episode so well. Guess who's coming to state dinner and Metalocalypse straight afterwards. What a good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

New episode was some of the best TV I've ever seen. It really was worth the wait.

So is Squidbillies good because that clip was great.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Say what you want about Guess Who's Coming to State Dinner but the bits with Abe are just solid gold.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

:drac: Time for a T-shirt Horror Story! :drac:

Got my shirts in three waves each labeled with the full price but I managed to avoid paying any extra fees. That is until they resent my OSI shirt and I got hit with a £29.03 charge.

:toot:

In lighter news the new season was well worth the wait.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Dr O!

God I feel so much older since the last season.

Flython fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 29, 2018