Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Why does Sargent hatred have breasts?

Also, I thought that dean got over triana, why is there still the heart line on that chart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Sash! posted:

That was back in the era of 29 shows that had one episode never to be seen again.

Although most were pretty awful so it worked out for us.

gently caress you groovenians

And now I just had a traumatic flashback to the Ripping Friends.

Ripping friend's wasnt THAT bad...if you were like, 10 which I was at the time, I haven't tried watching it again but I'm sure I'd consider it crap now

edit-

So my hypothesis was true, ripping friends is infact crap when your older then like 10.

Renzuko fucked around with this message at 04:39 on May 25, 2013

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

X_Toad posted:

A bit disappointed by Dean in that episode. Aside from showing that he's really having some deep mommy issues, he was more of a prop to be rescued by Gary and Hank. I mean, are the other characters aware that he set-up that encounter with Myra rather than having been kidnapped?

To be fair, he set up an encounter with myra in what he assumed was a secure place, he had no idea that she had a god drat cult going on in the insane asylum.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

ultramiraculous posted:

gently caress me. What if Dermont's sister/mom is pregnant? :ohdear:

That'd make the kid both dermott's niece/nephew, and his brother/sister. :banjo: