Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

NextTime000 posted:

Oh hey, I could use some new screenshots of the Races and Classes for the OP to replace the, what is that, pre-alpha images? I would prefer if people didn't have any incredibly silly accessories on or outfits that make your character look completely different, even though that's what half the game is about :v: it would even be nice if I got both genders from each race to represent!

For the class images, I would really like it if they were in the middle of some noteworthy PA with a cool camera angle. Here are some ideas, but I will give anything provided a look.

Hunter - Over End just before the sword goes down for the final hits
Ranger - Crawling through tall grass with sneak shooter
Force - casting any Fire/Ice/Lightning tech from a Rod
Fighter - In mid-air while using Surprise Dunk
Gunner - whatever silly machinegun shenanigans you want
Techer - casting any Wind/Light/Dark tech from a wand OR a good shot of Wand Gear in action

you can submit multiple screenshots, but I would only use one screenshot per person to keep a variety of characters in the OP.

This ain't a contest, but hey you get your character immortalized in the OP until we decide to make a new one, and new goons will see your character and think you are internet famous or some poo poo

How's this for force?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Screw it, here's another screen shot of the magical power of gizondie!

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Kessel posted:

Mm, most of those are alright but some are odd as hell. Here are some useful, more natural-sounding ones you could use in your autowords:

整理行ってくる
gonna sell some poo poo and turn in some COs, I'll brb

回復あり/復活あり
thanks for the heal / thanks for the revive

先に落ちます
this is for when you're leaving the party early. that thread has it a bit off; the typical JP player would use the verb "ochiru", or "to drop/fall", to indicate they're dropping out

おつかれ
say this when the quest is over

お邪魔します/よろしくね
say this when you join in on a party

初心者です。よろしく
I'm new so watch out for me, thanks!

<pos>でEトラ発生
E-trial happening at <pos>

If anyone wants some stuff translated you can post it here or PM me. I helped fix Mewnie's autowords and I will help fix yours up gladly!

Thank you for this! I really wanted something to help communicate to everyone while playing.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Hey so I reinstalled the game today and everything seems fine on the game side but when the game client is running even on the title screen, chrome stops responding in that nothing loads at all and just turns up a blank page. I'm on a school internet connection now instead of being at home so maybe that is part of the issue but I haven't seen an issue like this before.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I wonder what happens at Sega whenever someone proposes that the katana is too op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Devour or Fire posted:

So is there going to be new english voice acting for this, if they're changing emergency code names.

They're just going to change it so it actually says Distraction now on the screen instead.

• Locked thread