Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.

Friends Are Evil posted:

If his liked videos on YouTube are any indication, it seems like he's a Men's Rights Activist now. He's been liking things such as "Feminism = First World Problems".

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Speaking of which:

This has to be satire. I want the dude on the right's shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Some next level crazy here:
http://youtu.be/XBVefn6e5-A

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
http://np.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1ih36o/my_mom_threatened_to_kick_me_out_of_home_because/

Could be a troll, probably is, still hilarious.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Here's a guy I went to highschool with... in a Ontario city where about 0% of our population farms, works with cattle or otherwise should ever be seen wearing a cowboy hat. He's also a dad (of course).

I never understood the whole faux-farm and faux-country personality some people have. I grew up in New Jersey, worked on a farm, had several friends who worked on farms, and grew up near a lot of farms. Me and all my farm friends dressed in non-farm gear outside of work, listened to alternative music and rap, and generally didn't partake in the "farm life" and country lifestyle. I moved to Northern Virginia and DC where farms were pretty scarce, but so many people would wear cowboy hats, talk about how working in farms and the dirt builds character and makes you a better man, and talk about tractors and country music like it was their lives. All this despite never working on a farm and their parents being government contractors making 400k/yr and living in places like downtown Fairfax and obnoxiously rich neighborhoods in Mclean.

Not saying you have to be a super farm guy to dress a certain way, but the farms I worked on were never glamorous. The case usually was that the farms would be forced on descendents of farmers and they would only keep the farm operating because a lot of the farmland in NJ is "protected". So even if the owner of the farm and the property wanted to make it into something else or develop it, they couldn't since it was "protected farmland". And forget about selling the land, because who in their right mind wants to own a farm? So now there are hundreds of farms in New Jersey that could be developed into anything else and they make their money by selling fruits and vegetables on small farm stand to rich white couples who think it is quaint and adorable to buy vegetables from a farm stand because they are "fresh" and "not full of gross pesticides and preservatives" even though half of the product usually comes from other larger farms and they use just as much as pesticide as any other farm.

Also a boner

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

So, I was walking behind this fine gentleman today:

I only wish I had taken a shot of him bending down to pick up his dog's mess. What is that type of hat even called? Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it has no place on a pudgy, scraggly-ponytailed white guy.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007

RazorBunny posted:

There's a game store near where I live that hosts all kinds of tabletop gaming events. They post lots of pictures of these events, although I'm not sure why - every picture looks the same, just people sitting at tables.

The details of each photo are different, of course.

Some aren't so bad, the people aren't as obviously awkward.

Others are just a little more obvious, like chinstrap guy here.

Then you get pictures like this:

No single person really stands out in this one, but I count four fedoras, a baseball hat, and a flat cap.

Is this in Fairfax? I like how the blinds are completely closed.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
:psyduck:
http://sootonthecarpet.tumblr.com/about
:psypop:

I am having trouble with this social justice trend on tumblr.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
Speaking of terrible Buzzfeed, Mars One had their whole "give us money to get a shirt syaing you want to go to Mars thing" and Buzzfeed compiled the 13 worst possible people to do anything. Most of their qualifications are "patience" and their emotional decision making skills.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisonvingiano/meet-12-people-who-want-to-spend-the-rest-of-their-lives-on

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007

Palpatine MD posted:

I never knew Iggy Pop and Dave Grohl conceived a bastard child.

It Came From Facebook:

This isn't from Requiem for a Dream?

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007

There seems to be something really awkward about a 43 year old with a stupid haircut singing for an indie pop band but goddamn if he isnt cool as hell.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007

OLIVIAS WILDE RIDER posted:

I love this picture. I've had it saved for about 9 years now and it's just... It's art. Everything about it is perfect.

Lynndie England?

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

I am so sorry; I came off so badly in this thread that I seem like a gimmick. I promise, I have been trying really hard to agree with your views, I know it makes you upset when people disagree, I don't want to seem like I am a gimmick. Here's another picture in apology:

This is a mentally-challenged 14 year old that went missing a couple of years ago. Man, what a fugster, she has total FAS eyes. I don't know why anyone is looking for her, she is so uggers.

Haha! I can see why you posted that, but she seems like a perfectly normal 14 yr old girl. But the fact shes missing is pretty funny, maybe post it in the schadenfrude thread!?

Have some advice animals, from the top page of reddit.

[THIS IS WHAT REDDIT ACTUALLY BELIEVES]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Okay, so this friend of mine is a super nice guy but he's really, really old school. He auditioned for American Idol and got interviewed by a local station. Listen to his voice and guess how old he is.

http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=451&c=2401&f=2377453

He is 22.

Super awkward but I can't help but loving your friend. I'm sure if I saw a picture that opinion would change.

• Locked thread