Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
This fine fellow was my favorite thread from the old thread. There is just so much WRONG with these images, but I can't look away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

General Panic posted:

For a second, I thought the guy's pet walrus was rearing up against the wall next to him.

I now cannot unsee this.

It would not surprise me in the least to learn that he had a pet walrus.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I like to imagine he was cursed by a witch and that's why his arms are stuck in that position.

I prefer to think of him as a dollar store knockoff action figure made flesh.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Rujo King posted:

This summer... action is going to be
STRONG LIKE OX!

Starring Stanko Stankovek as tough-like-nail Wroclaw police inspector Stanko Stankovek, and Geoff Musclemilk as swole-as-gently caress NYPD homicide detective Chunk Beefsteak, this action-packed summer thriller follows our heroes as they try to find a man plotting to drunkenly drive a tractor in the Dyngus Day Parade. Can they catch him before he takes out a kielbasa stand? FIND YOU OUT, JUNE 11rd!

This would be god's gift to cinema. I like to imagine they would have specially designed, separate holsters for their steroids, protein powder and vodka.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

They are also literally half-sweatpants, what the gently caress

They look like 80's maternity jeans, I sort of remember my mom wearing something similar when she was pregnant with my little brother. I'm all for thrifting and vintage fashion, but some trends should really just stay dead. Not that jeans like that were ever really a trend.

I feel bad for Miley Cyrus, in a way. She's like a well-scrubbed girl from the suburbs who just wants to be a hipster in the worst possible way. I bet she read the Wikipedia article on punk and didn't stop sharing facts from it for weeks.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

The dressing room in my favorite thrift shop has lighting like that, combined with wood paneling and horrible mirrors bought from K-Mart sometime in the mid-80's (certainly doesn't help that I usually go there on Saturday mornings with no makeup and very low-effort hair, of course). After several incidents of wanting to cry while trying on clothes, I started to just buy anything I liked that zipped/ buttoned up. It's pretty astonishing how much nicer the clothes (and myself) look in pictures or in just about every other mirror.

Crow Jane has a new favorite as of 02:24 on Jun 26, 2013

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Nth-ing the love for Rondette's chart. Just noticed the NOT A BRONY part under niches, well done. I imagine that part will go unnoticed, though, as the average MRA probably won't be able to read due to tears of rage by that point.

Has anyone posted it on Reddit yet? I'm dying to see the reactions.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I think the issue with transition lenses is that most modern glasses are designed to be somewhat inconspicuous. Drawing attention to them can draw attention to other irregularities about someone's face. I don't need glasses, and hope I never do, because I have a huge square German face and finding frames to flatter it would probably be something of a challenge. At least with sunglasses I can just wear oversized styles and look somewhat proportional.

Anyway, for content on the awkward album cover thing, here's something a friend of mine who works at a record shop recently shared:

It's a 60's girl group thing, and is probably quite a good comp. Why they chose a weird middle schooler to design the cover is kinda beyond me.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

quote:

Sprockets Christmas Special?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Koramei posted:

When did all this fedora poo poo start? I don't remember it more than a few years ago; did it get started with all the hat stuff in TF2?

Rorschach.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Johnny Aztec posted:

One the silver lining side of things, much like anything ICP related, pajama bottoms are a giant red flag for " Boy howdy, I sure am trashy." So, you know who to avoid.

I dunno, I live by a very prestigious college campus, and pajama bottoms seem to be the uniform of choice for a lot of students there. I know being trashy has nothing to do with how much money you (or in this case, your parents) have, of course.

What kinda blows my mind is that a lot of the girls who wear pajama pants in public take the time to do their hair and put on a full face of makeup. Is putting on pajamas really that much easier than putting on jeans or a skirt or something?

Kids today.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Koramei posted:

It's not that it's easier, it's that it's more comfortable. Going out with bad hair or no makeup will get you stared at, going out in pajama bottoms is perfectly acceptable. Believe me if I could get away without wearing makeup I totally would.

Where do you live that no make-up will get you stared at but pajama pants in public won't? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but that seems a bit backwards.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Double Plus Good posted:

Yeah, make-up and hair fixed + pajama pants = lazy day. No make-up and hair fixed + pajama pants = are you sick? homeless? the hell is wrong with you? I've never felt comfortable enough to wear pajama pants anywhere in public, but thank god for the yoga pant. The comfort of pajamas with the social acceptability of athletic wear. Wear 'em with tennis shoes and people will just think you've been working out! So healthy, so fit! (no, just too lazy to pick out an outfit for the day... they'll never know :devil:)

But why not just wear a simple dress or skirt? That's even easier.

I dunno, maybe I'm more girly than I thought I was. I just can't imagine leaving the house like that. Hell, I don't even think I own pajama pants.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Leelee posted:

For some reason my brain parsed this as they all shared 6 showers.

Thanks, now I have an image of their sweaty bodies all pressed together in a shower. Someone whispers into another's ear, neckbeard tickling ear as he whispers: "Fluttershy." The sodomizer recognizes this as his cue.

I need a drink.

You made me imagine having to clean out the shower drain after that. I need five drinks.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Plan Z posted:

I just learn to let the awkwardness speak for itself, and that maybe they'll learn that it's not proper polite loving conversation. These people are typically awkward, because they are so ready to bait people into political correctness debates whenever possible.

I wish that worked for me. I actually just got back from dinner with my partner's mom and sister. The food was probably delicious, but I spent more time biting my tongue than I did eating. They are educated, intelligent women who think that loudly imitating foreign accents and making fun of black people's names are perfectly acceptable and hilarious things to do in public places. It's almost painfully embarrassing. I've never once even pretended to find it funny, and because of that they think I'm a huge snob with no sense of humor.

I get to spend the whole day with them tomorrow. Lucky me.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I think in the case of my partner's family, they honestly think that all fellow white people share their opinions deep down, so it's okay to talk about. I can't imagine them saying some of the things they say in mixed company, but they don't really interact with a whole lot of mixed company if they can help it.

What kills me is that, on paper, they look great. Mother-in-law had a career teaching in inner city schools and now does missionary work around the world. Sister-in-law spent a year teaching English in Korea (she didn't renew her contact because apparently all Koreans are rude and the country is disgusting). They save their ugliness for friends and family, I guess.

I put up with it because I love my partner, who swears that getting the hell out of Ohio was the best thing he ever did.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Plan Z posted:

I want to know more about this picture, but I also don't want to ruin the mystery.

I want to think he's a Hank Scorpio-like villain. Maybe the Russian bodybuilder dude with the hair fights him at some point?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Oh wow. That's not real, is it? :ohdear:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Guys... do you think he'll have a pony-themed gravestone?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Nine-year-old me wanted hair just like that.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

That is some legitimate serial killer poo poo. I want to wash my brain.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I can't bring myself to watch more than a few seconds of Vegan Vagina Guy's videos, does he ever say where he lives? I only ask because I know a couple (straight) vegan girls who are quite fond of telling anyone who'll listen that vegan vagina tastes better, and they get a really odd, glazed look in their eyes when they do so.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Oh, thank goodness.

In celebration of the fact he apparently has never left Niagara Falls, and as such has probably not touched anyone I know, I tried to find some pictures of some lovelies from my area to share with you all. Nothing jumped out at me, really, but apparently, according to a Travel & Leisure magazine article, I live in the city with the second ugliest population in America, right after Anchorage. The DMV here can be a horror show, sure, but we're no Appleton :(.

Looking through the list, though, I think the article might just be rigged. Apparently Miami has the most beautiful people.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

It's a sad day when you've become too fat for your guitar strap.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

It's fairly easy to find a normal looking guy with an, ahem, larger lady but show me one real photo of a non-celebraty, criminal or rich fatty dude with a smokin' hot babe and ill be amused.

A good friend of mine was a club DJ and now works as a photographer. He is quite large, and by no means rich, and he's always had really, really cute girlfriends. They're generally fairly crazy (he had to file a restraining order on one of them), but after a decade of knowing him I've come to the conclusion that insane women in mod dresses are just his type.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I for one don't want ironic facial hair anywhere close to my nethers. I'm kind of uppity, though.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

jidohanbaiki posted:

I imagine the aftermath leaves your vulva looking exactly like a chip n' dip bowl that once had BBQ Doritos and ranch dip in it.

Thanks for that :barf:

My question is... would these guys be turned on by a woman who brags about her skill at giving head?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Wait, you mean flicked her bean as in made the flicking hand motion on her clitoris, or did he flick her bean and it like flew off or something.

Either way, ouch.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

njsykora posted:

When did moustaches become a cool thing to have in 2013 rather than just something your creepy uncle had? And why the gently caress do none of these people have the guts to actually do it properly and not just have a 'tasche+soul patch combo?

If I'm not mistaken, March Moustache Madness started in the early 00's with hipster types. It's just kind of trickled down since then.

And I guess properly growing one is just too much effort.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

ACTION AMERICAN posted:

Protip: If your nickname is in reference to part of your body that isn't your dong or your eyes, it's not a compliment.

My best friend calls me Red :ohdear:

Anyway, content. I found these... I don't even know why.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pitnicker posted:

There is no such thing as a cat whisperer—there are just people who whisper to their cats.
I tried whispering to mine, and this is what happened.

Pretty sure I'm gonna die now.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Breetai posted:

Get in your locker and give me your lunch money.

What if he refuses, what are you gonna do? Punch him in the stomach? How's that chainmail gonna feel on your knuckles, huh?

Of course, everyone actually just punches him in the face.

Crow Jane has a new favorite as of 01:47 on Jul 28, 2013

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

cobalt impurity posted:

That's what the chain mail fedora band is for. Just try and swing at his face and it'll bounce right off that bad boy that grants him +1 swag class. :smuggo:

He's clearly prepared for everything. I bet he can wield that fedora like a skinny, pasty Raiden.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Frankston posted:

Cool, I've never seen this Aladdin Sane shoot before.

I was gonna say, he looks like he could be a member of Brian Slade's entourage in Velvet Goldmine. I kinda dig it.

In other news, my city is apparently hosting it's first Bronycon this coming weekend :negative:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I like how, after getting splattered, he lit up a cig and smoked about half of it without bothering to wipe the mud off his lips.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Y'know, I have a vague memory of an ad that ran in the back of Cosmo years ago. You sent away for a kit, probably some kind of wax or something.... I guess you were supposed to squat on it, then you sent it back, and six to eight weeks later you had a handsome bronze replica of your hooha. I think the suggested use was as a paperweight for your man's desk. Classy, that.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

So, I was walking behind this fine gentleman today:

I only wish I had taken a shot of him bending down to pick up his dog's mess. What is that type of hat even called? Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it has no place on a pudgy, scraggly-ponytailed white guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

CrackSpider posted:

Where are you? There's no place this wouldn't be terrible, but I bet location gets you bonus awkward points.
Baltimore. We have no rice paddies, as far as I know.
vvv Yup!

Crow Jane has a new favorite as of 23:25 on Aug 1, 2013

• Locked thread