Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Fauxtool posted:

Where does one find shirts like that?

Dance costume stores. Where old women and young girls buy costume wear to do poo poo like Jazz Ballet and Tap dancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
Youre all Awkward, Ugly, and Gross people for not shutting up and just posting relevant poo poo.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

FrozenVent posted:

I'm pretty impressed by the guy who watches doctor who sitting in front of his stuffed phone box, wearing a fez and holding two sonic screwdrivers or whatever.

Why do you dress up to watch a show in your living room? (Why do you dress up to watch anything, anywhere, really - but then I guess people just like dressing up.)

People who have repressed lives or other social problems often get overly dressed/dressed up in costumes/too excited about any menial event.

You see it with people who have the need to suddenly dress up as a steamgoth for the end of year work event, or "popular character" when attending a movie premier.

They are usually so repressed or introverted that they become overly extroverted at the slightest bit of stimulation, or chance to "be themselves" - they actually have no idea who they are.

When you are being "You" youre actually an amalgam of characters from cartoons you watch?

It seems people will even create events from complete nothings most people just do without even thinking about - "Me lining up for the first Xbox"/Unboxing videos/Candle Haul videos? - just to have the slightest chance to express some worthless facet of "who they are" to the world. Who are they? consumers? You define yourself by a toaster?

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 17:11 on Jan 31, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
The handlebar moustache has to be backed up with some real poo poo, or it just looks terrible.

Its a tough rear end mo, and you should be at least HALF a Lemmy if you think you want to try it.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Stultus Maximus posted:

I once knew a National Park Service Ranger with a handlebar moustache. I have never seen anyone before or since wear one so appropriately.

Thats where its at. My dad was a built, big drinking, rigger dude and he had one. Looked and fit perfect.

I once had a full beard/mo whole deal. I shaved it all down to a big rear end handle bar when I was getting it all off. Im pretty thin, not too tall...NO skills in being tough in any way.

I couldnt leave the house with the handle bar. I knew if a tree fell on a car or some dude wanted to fight me in a bar...yeah, would have be like Michael Jackson trying to fight the Crips in the Bad music video instead of other dancers.

Shaved it off with a quickness.

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 17:25 on Feb 1, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
Some thread content from a page back:

Gamma Nerd posted:

That Moogle shirt is incredibly loving good though

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Looks like Lowtax.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Samizdata posted:

OH!

PINUP photographer, not PLUMP photographer.

Pin Up Artist

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

This guy posted in YLLS not too long ago with some life/fatness update.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
I wear an army slouch sometimes if im on a bush hike, or if alone and grubby and going to buy catfood in 45C heat in the morning.

I wear a trucker cap when going for my walk in the arvo if the suns still hot and bright.

You take them off before going indoors, and they actually perform a practical purpose.

My rich 65 year old uncle wears those bamboo? wicker? whatever the gently caress hats, and knows when and where its OK.

Theres a difference between this and some dork with a trilby, fedora, bowler or top hat.

I dont see how this is a difficult thing to grasp, unless youre in some echo chamber of loving reddit "fashion" idiots.

Hats are fine, if you can relate to human society at all.

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 15:17 on Mar 2, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

freelop posted:

Yeah it's in the OP

Grei Skuring posted:

Didn't we have a hat defense rule in this thread, or was that a dream?

VVVVV yessssssssssssss! guy above me, do it

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 16:17 on Mar 2, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

SybilVimes posted:

Say what you will, that's a hell of a body for a 39 yo rich person that's never had to move a muscle out of necessity in her whole life.

Im pretty sure most sane people dont just blob out because they arent firemen. Seriously, thats cheetos maths, wtf?

Normal people do go to the gym, and people who sit in chairs all day go to the gym, or at least walk and exercise. Normal people do, maybe not dumbasses....

Do you think because she is rich she just blobs in front of Maury all day? Do you think thats whats people without physically active jobs, or even no job, do all day?

I am just....what?

Are you fat? Or just stupid?

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 17:13 on Mar 2, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Stoatbringer posted:

Spending £250 a day on cocaine means you don't need many sandwiches.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-64703/My-cocaine-hell-Tara.html

Daily Mail. If she was still doing that - 25O a day - she would look like skelletor and turn up at events screaming at people. The article even says shes been clean for X years. Everyone can have a good bender, or weekend with great drug sources.

It blows me away that people are still so loving stupid about drugs, especially on here, SA.

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 18:32 on Mar 2, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

cobalt impurity posted:

It's almost as if there are some kind of pre-adults that like colourful cartoon animals. Possibly thousands of them! It sounds crazy, but there's just too much evidence piling up.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
Looking at pictures, and reading far less comments. Just like Youtube or Reddit.

Yeh, Something Awful is fine.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

BattleMaster posted:

I'm overweight

Thanks for sharing.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 14:06 on Mar 12, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

They live in the same city I do, and Ive never heard of them.

Fat Neck Friday

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 13:20 on Mar 14, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Someone put some hands on either side of this, and dont forget the ring.

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 13:12 on Mar 25, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
Saw my first Homestuck cosplayer today, it was 8:35AM and I was on my way to work.

They were walking AWAY from the local university at 8:35AM, so I hope they had turned up for a tutorial and been sent home for being loving stupid. Or had been instantly mocked on arrival at campus until they left.

This was in Perth, Western Australia.

Yes, youre infected now as well.

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 14:53 on Mar 28, 2014

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

I love these types of pictures.

You could have probably a whole thread where you have to guess if its a picture of Israeli Jew family or a white Apartheid era South African family.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Bundle of Keys posted:

I hope you're not saying it's Zenigata's fault that some shitlord decided to doxx her.

Yes, thats EXACTLY waht they are saying. :razz:

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Tortuga posted:

What's that little nub on his crotch?

Its where he tea-bags you from

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

FrozenVent posted:

drat now I want a burger. A Five Guys burger.

The name Five Guys reminds me of a picture I saw once of a honest to god mantrain.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Also this record, it may not seem too bad apart from the track titles.

The names are horribly spelled and go as follows:
1. I BEAT HE WHO LISTEN TO SCREAMING
2. I'M NOT METALICCA
3. ONLY WITHYOU
4. MURDER A WOMAN WHO DON'T WASH HER HAIR
5. DRUGS, CALLED INSANITY
6. COMRADES, GIVE HER SOME SOAP
7. YOU DON'T NEED DRUGS MAN
8. WOMAN YOU NEED A DICTIONARY
9. YOU'RE WRONG, BRO WOMAN
10. MOM I DON'T KNOW WHY HE LISTEN TO NOISE
11. WE'RE JUST BATHING

In fact I'm not entirely sure that the whole cover art isn't an elaborate prank. Funny nonetheless.

Its real, and by this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitar_Miri%C4%87

Unsure which album though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

These dudes are some joke type band, cant remember their name. MisFats probably.

• Locked thread