Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Greatest use of a photo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I'm British and adore the Queen. :v:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Baloogan posted:

You know what we call Canadians who rebelled against the Crown? Americans. Its not too far, just go south till you see huge flags by the highways, and more than one highway going east to west.

~Thanks in advance~

God bless the queen :britain:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Majuju posted:

Too much crack on display, he might flip his poo poo.

:golfclap:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Looking forward to seeing how the telcos will punish us for this.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Same here.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Mr. Wynand posted:

Should I wait for Nexus 5 or hurry up before WIND gets bought up by Telus and the unlimited plans go away for ever?

Well, the next Google phone is a rebranded Samsung Galaxy S4.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

They should use the honour system where it's the people's responsibility to buy their ticket/pass before boarding any public transit. Eliminate fare boxes, etc. but employ plain clothes inspectors who hand out juicy fines for those that didn't pay for their fare.

I liked that in Vienna.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

THC posted:

When Mcdonald's opens a restaurant in Paris, for example, they do not install the same 50' tall illuminated sign atop a pole they might use on the side of a California interstate - because they are not allowed, because it would look like poo poo. Somehow McDonald's survives this shocking government interference in the infallible workings of the free market, and the fast food workers of Paris get to keep their jobs too

In Salzburg they were only allowed to have a sign hanging off the building if it was made in the same style as the other ones.

In Niagara-on-the-Lake, they had to design a building that had to correspond to the style of the town.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

bunnyofdoom posted:

Oh CPAC, well done in half muting a conservative MP and playing clown horn noises during member statements. Way to gently caress it up.

I don't care if this wasn't intentional, bit I think this needs to happen more often. :)

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Dreylad posted:

I'm moving back to Ontario soon so I'm a bit out of the loop, but is "unelected Premier Kathleen Wynne" a thing? Because if so that's pretty gross.

Yes, but they always seem to forget Ernie Eves doing the same thing after Harris ran off.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Oh, if only more Tory MPs would go independent and ruin Harper's majority... :allears:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I don't get why people are so angry about homeopathy.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Yeah, sorry, I was confusing it with naturopathy.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Lobok posted:

In rosier Toronto news, Toronto City Council has gone ahead with asking the Province to let it extend voting rights to Permanent Residents in the city (numbering about 250,000 people) and to change to a ranked ballot system for both Councillors and Mayor beginning in 2018. Province still has to agree (Premier has said she won't stand in the way) and then Toronto will have to ratify for a final time, but this was a hugely successful step. Though it was a close call as it won by a single vote.

Hurray! Although I might be a citizen by the time they allow it.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

So as of this year, July 1-7 will Canada History Week?

http://www.pch.gc.ca/eng/1370873738331/1370873756081

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I'm an immigrant that has been consistently working, paying taxes and contributing to the economy for almost 10 years. I don't appreciate blanket statements about immigrants. :smith:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

lol Ambrose is never able to hold onto her portfolio.

Also, laffing at McKay's "demotion". I can't wait to see what that rear end in a top hat Nicholson will do to our army.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

My jaw dropped when I saw that Kinsella is on Chow's mayoral campaign.

This is gonna be a fun election.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I just watched Harper hug people like a robot.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

And sympathies to his family but gently caress his legacy.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

PT6A posted:

You miserable little oval office, you are criticising a man before his mortal remains have reached room temperature, and you're saying I have bad opinions and no life experience? Be offended by your own disgusting opinions, you smug misanthropic gently caress, and if you have the slightest whit of introspection, try to become more of a decent human being. You disgust me.

:ironicat:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

PT6A posted:

I said you can criticize his policies right now. That does not extend to criticising him personally, nor celebrating his passing in any way. And I mean "you" in the general sense, not you specifically.

Yes we're all dancing around singing ding dong the witch is dead :toot:

You stupid rear end in a top hat.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I would have called you a dumb oval office but then you'd think I'm sexist (the gently caress?).

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

peter banana posted:

the best part of the audio is Ford saying he won't vote for Hudak. That's gotta sting.

Well the Ontario PCs basically threw him under the bus in the nicest way possible.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Can't wait for another liberal minority government

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

The NDP brand is poisoned due to Rae, Hudak will gently caress up with fringe issue scandals and gaffes. Neither of them would achieve a majority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Selling off things are a great way for short term gains like the 407 which helped with balancing the books in Harris' first term.

• Locked thread