Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cereal eating was the best scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Junkfist posted:

Although then it all went slipping on Hannah-Banana peels.

Heh. More Hannah(Mckay)-Banana peels in S8! :confuoot:

We are missing the best gif of them all. Masuka's reenactment.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Exploder posted:

This is just the loving best.

I don't know why, but I've stuck with this show through its entire run, hoping that it could recapture the greatness that was season 4. At this point, I have no real hope. The only reason why I'm going to watch season 8 is for hatewatching purposes, and seeing the awesome gifs in this thread. Also: Chicky Hines. It could happen, and it wouldn't surprise me.

This is exactly how I feel.

Lithgow's :yosbutt: will always flash in my mind when someone mentions Season 4 though.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gone, but not forgotten. :patriot:

VVVVVV

Well based on a spoiler above perhaps this is apt.

George H.W. Cunt fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jun 26, 2013

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I feel that this thread is the best so far. No delusions that it'll be a good season. Just good memories and gif(t)s from our beloved and hated show.

Sundays episode won't fool me into false hope like last season either.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1ClxuJdYI

"Beer is good any time." :allears:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I need to get archives already. Surely the thread was hootin' and hollerin' at S4 Lithgow :butt:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Junkfist posted:

smoking weed smoking weed
doing coke drinking beers drinking beers beers beers
rolling fatties smoking blunts who smokes the blunts? Deb smokes the blunts
rolling blunts and smoking...

(8x01 Preview clip)

:laffo: There is just something hilarious about Deb doing a line of coke with Pitbull playing in the background.

Also who is that actor? He looks really familiar.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That last picture would be pretty cool if it didn't have everyone standing around with goofy faces like a bad movie poster.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can't believe we already have an amazing gif and the show hasn't even officially premiered yet.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ho ho ho Dexter you won't trick me that easily! I won't fall for your siren song this time! I fully expect the awfulness to kick into gear by the 3rd week. Give it time y'all.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dexter flipping the gently caress out when cut off was pretty hilarious. Never lower your window or have your door unlocked! What a dumb guy.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

thehustler posted:

The episode 2 preview? Should I not watch it? I assumed it'd just be misdirection like always.

The previews only shows what happens in the first 5 minutes so it's not like the entire thing is given away. I can't recall a single preview that has shown off something important that wasn't trumped later in the episode.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

vote_no posted:

Ever since I started viewing this show as a comedy, it's been great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aJwLb2XmIg

I agree

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

escape artist posted:

I know she might not be "traditionally pretty", but I find her to be loving ravishing. And I generally am not into thin girls.

Yea she was that really awkward cute with her Bell's Palsy at the beginning of series but now she is just so pretty. :swoon:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Awkward Masuka/daughter flirting is the highlight of the season.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

Doctor Brainlady used to be a gunslinger.

BANG BANG

:ocelot:

Was there ever a story line with Dex's adopted mother? Was she even around or had she died/gone away by the time Dex showed up?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can't wait for the inevitable Hannah/Cassie/Deb showdown over Dexter's hot bod.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chobdab posted:

I really hope Masuka finds some of Dexter's DNA on the abducted woman's clothes while he's busy being pissed off at Deb.

I imagine he'll brood for a while and the *gasp* Deb's DNA is somehow found on EL SAPOOOOO and he'll come around and save her. You see, this is just a normal brother/sister tiff and he really does care about her.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

They don't have enough material for 12 episodes I have no idea how they could have possibly drug it to 16.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Season 4 was the best because of :yosbutt:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dog kisser posted:

Wow, I've only watched season 1. Sounds like treating it like a mini-series was a good idea!

You need to at least watch season 2 in order to get the full James Doakes experience.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That is all you need of Season 5.

George H.W. Cunt fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 26, 2013

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I am not surprised that they would go with that "twist" since it's been 7 years since that plot point has even been mentioned.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474 posted:

What game is that a reference to?

It had me imagining Cabin In The Woods with a cast of dogs, which sounds dope as heck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw

I never played Silent Hill 2 so I am pretty confused.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Those spoilers tell me nothing of real plot of the season(Quinn and Masuka) so I don't care. :colbert:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yates wasn't the killer because there were more chapters after his!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Slamhound posted:

I think season six was hands-down the worst season, but this one may be the most boring. Like...weirdly boring. Everyone's phoning it in and it has a community theatre feel to it.

I agree with this except that Jennifer Carpenter is absolutely bringing it I feel with what she has to work with. Everyone else? Yea, definitely phoning it in.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Kimmalah posted:

He said in the first episode this season that Laguerta's death inspired him to come back to police work.

And then promptly threw away the police work she had done that lead to her untimely death. Can't have cases solved or anything, that might make MPD look halfway competent.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Timett posted:

Oh man I had forgotten all about that. Rita was pretty dumb. Was this show ever good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpPrwpiIyak

Seriously where are the moments like this? This was quality TV.

:stare:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I look forward to Dexter's new dysfunctional family of Zach, Hannah, and himself.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Das Boo posted:

Hannah's a stealth shitter.

Please never stop making these. I feel that one for each episode could probably sum up the thread's collective thoughts.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ShortThug posted:

Haha I looked it up on Wikipedia and you're right. I'm imaging her jumping out of the window or something.

Close enough.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I couldn't help but laugh at that ridiculously reflective blood at the end. That pool had a better shine on it than some mirrors.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd8uVNfzir4

RIP good Dexter

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Zach as the fumbling student got some solid laughs out of me. Sometimes the writers have some unintentional gold.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Human Tornada posted:

Somebody post a screencap of that super romantic love scene where Dexter was completely naked except for his socks that was too funny.

That is probably the only realistic part of the entire series.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Y'all should join us in the bad thread already. It's much better on your sanity.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

As much as this season is an absolute trainwreck, this thread continues to pump out solid gold. Bravo everybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

They should reintroduce crazy Trinity daughter now that she's of legal age. Go hog wild Dex!

• Locked thread