Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

That is amazing.

"You have kids?!"

"Yeah... Somewhere..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Junkfist posted:

So, real talk, is this season now worse than season 6?

I think it might be worse than season 6.

I don't know if I'd go that far. For me, this season has just been painfully boring, whereas season 6 was painfully stupid as hell.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Regy Rusty posted:

I remember what he looked like because that actor was really familiar, and now I've been reminded that I wanted to go look up where I've seen him before.

Looks like he's one of those actors who I've seen in a ton of small roles on TV shows like Law and Order and Person of Interest. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001696/

I mostly remember Julian Sands from the movie Boxing Helena, which also starred Sherilyn Fenn :pervert: and was directed by David Lynch's daughter. When I was a teenager, it was one of my favorite films. I haven't seen it in 15 years and it's probably nowhere near as good as I remember it being.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Scott Bakula posted:

Just watched the episode and its so loving bad. Like, how did it become this bad.

I watched about 15 minutes of last week's episode before I started just skipping through all the scenes with dialog.

Earlier I said that this season wasn't as bad as season 6, but I'm starting to change my mind. At least I could manage to actually watch season 6 without it feeling like a loving chore.

• Locked thread