Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sneakymango
Apr 28, 2004

BLAMMO
:{

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sneakymango
Apr 28, 2004

BLAMMO

Tuesday Morning posted:

Also, gently caress phenazepam. If I could find out who he got that stuff from I would hold that person down and light them on fire and then run over them with a truck. There's more to that story there but I have a lot to do today and I can't get lost in grief because I wouldn't get any of it done.

Yeah, we like to laugh about it but phenazepam is definitely the most life-loving drug to mosey through TCC... so far.

e: Not being on TCC when it was really popular probably saved my life. I have still never tried it. When I was in college I got a gram of alprazolam and lost about three weeks of my life (and still passed the classes, which boggles the mind). Had that been phen it would have been 3 months and I'm sure I would have destroyed my life.

sneakymango
Apr 28, 2004

BLAMMO

Tuesday Morning posted:

The way this was secretly packaged I don't think it's aspirin but I am not going to find out. I'm just ... I'm loath to dump anything at this point so I'll just stick it someplace and worry about it later.

The only way this story could get worse is if you start doing his drugs and something else happens to you and/or your kids. You sound like you're doing an amazing job of keeping your poo poo together despite incredible stress and trauma, it will only get easier from here on out. Don't do drugs!

weird to be on the other side of that....