Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
I've been really interested in Dungeonmans since you started talking about it ages ago in the Roguelike thread. Liked the demo (even if I never did figure out how to sell items) and I can't wait to see more of this game. I really like the way it plays and I hope there will be a whole bunch of different skillsets and abilities come launch.

Glad to see the Kickstarter is growing too. I'll have to finally back a project :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

Can the Bannerman use the two-handed fighterman abilities while using their spear? I've had nothing but bad luck with bannermans and I was curious if that works or not.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

madjackmcmad posted:

Yeah I'm hosed up right now tbh. I'm about to post a hotfix for a crash, and then won't get back to real work until Thursday.

Is the Master of Battle in this release by chance Madjack?

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

madjackmcmad posted:

Yes, King of Battle is accessible and all the powers work.
Good to know, thanks!
Too bad I'm really terrible at this game. I've been trying to unlock the master programs but I always die at level 5 or so because I suck. Oh well, gotta keep trying.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

So how do I unlock masters programs? Maybe I didn't unlock the right skills but I got all the skills in Shieldcraft, real armor, and the offensive bannermans tree that enables polearms but I didn't unlock King of Battle. Was it because I got my last point of real armor from a book? Or do I need to talk to the headmaster or something? That dude died shortly after getting all the skills so I'm a little sad I didn't unlock anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

Tin Tim posted:

Sure that none of your gear pieces gives +str? Never gained extra stats after being drained myself.

Is that what causes that? I had a great run going except none of my gear was giving me stat bonuses. I wasn't sure if there was a hardcap or if it was a glitch. I could spent marks to get more but I should've had something like 14 extra stremf but it didn't work.

• Locked thread