Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Trying to plan a vacation from DC (or NY) to Ireland (either DUB or SNN, doesn't matter) leaving 05/08 and coming back 05/15. I have some flexibility on the dates but I have to leave after the 7th. The best I've found was DCA to DUB at $768pp. Do you see anything better out there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mackieman posted:

$724 out of JFK, coming back to IAD to hit the late departure to DUB. That's a decent price for DUB, as I rarely see it go below $700 these days. $744 for the non-stop out of EWR.

Where are you seeing this? You're a drat travel ninja.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

thehoodie posted:

My girlfriend and I are travelling to Europe in a couple weeks. We managed to score a $350 flight to Dublin on June 15th, but no such luck on the way back - all the return flights are upwards of $1000 no matter where I look. We'll be flying back at the end of July, so anywhere after the 25th. Intra-Europe flights seem to be pretty cheap, so we're willing to hop around if it will shave off some money.

Origin: Europe
Destination: Calgary, AB, Canada
Duration of trip with dates: End of July - after the 25th
Flexibility: However flexible we need to be!

Any help?

Did you already buy those one way flights? That's the thing with super cheap one way fares, they tend to come back for you on the return flight. I couldn't find any sub $1,000 fares on a one way from DUB, SNN, LHR, or CDG.

I've got Air Canada from YYC to DUB leaving 06/16 and coming back 07/27 through Toronto for 1,980 round trip for both of you. SNN is slightly more expensive and there's not enough savings to justify going to LHR, LGW, or CDG unless you were already there.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jun 1, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

HookShot posted:

Yeah, rule #1 of international travel, don't book one ways.

$562 on Westjet via Hipmunk July 26th.

Thank your lucky stars that Westjet started going to Ireland because otherwise there was no way you were doing it for under $1k/ticket.

Hopefully they don't have too much luggage otherwise that WestJet price is going to jump up with fees. Also their service is pretty bare bones, but hey not much choice when you're trying to go one way on a budget.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

They connect you JFK to Newark? :psyberger:

Here you go. $1,948 round trip (two people) with the dates you gave us.

Tue, Nov 10

9:15 am – 11:26 am
Tampa (TPA) – Washington (IAD)
United 735 · Airbus A320
Average legroom (30")
2h 11m
Wi-Fi
Stream to your device
No in-seat power
Layover in Washington IAD4h 34m

4:00 pm – 6:40 pm+1
Washington (IAD) – Beijing (PEK)
Air China 818 · Boeing 777
Above average legroom (32")
Often delayed by 30+ min
13h 40m
In-seat power
On-demand video
No Wi-Fi
Layover in Beijing PEK1h 05m

7:45 pm+1 – 11:45 pm+1
Beijing (PEK) – Bangkok (BKK)
Air China 979 · Boeing 777
5h 00m

https://www.google.com/flights/#search;f=TPA;t=BKK;d=2015-11-10;r=2015-11-24;sel=TPAIAD0UA735-IADPEK0CA818-PEKBKK1CA979;px=2

Much shorter flight time and not as many connections. I would lose my mind jumping between that many planes. If you for some reason don't want to fly Air China, ANA (Japan's national carrier) is a couple hundred more and puts you through Tokyo. Same flight time more or less. You can also interchange Delta and United and get the same flight itinerary, useful if you have miles or points with one carrier over the other. The return flight will suck a bit though, 6 hour layover in Beijing and a 3 hour in Dulles. That tends to happen with these Trans-Pacific flights though.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jun 4, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

sellouts posted:

It would have to take a monumental amount of savings to get me to willingly connect between JFK and EWR. What a loving pain.

That's a good price though, you should take that.

I didn't even know there flights between JFK and EWR besides charter helicopters and things like that. Maybe its a bus transfer. That's still a huge pain in the rear end. More than two connections on any flight is really awful unless you're going to an obscure destination.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

That's a fate worse than death. Good luck retrieving your bags, getting out of the airport, paying for a taxi, and then working through airport security again all without 1: missing your flight 2: losing something.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Migz posted:

Thanks Whip :D thats a pretty sweet find. Now hopefully my friend makes up his mind :P Hes looking at other Nov destinations now :/

You should hop over to the SE Asia thread if you have specific questions, but November is a really solid time to be heading to Thailand. It's not the peak tourist season yet, but the weather is still favorable. Flights and boarding will definitely be more affordable than say, December or January. A sub $1000 flight is a really good deal, you're probably not getting better than that.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

JaySB posted:

Looks like I'm going LAS-LAX-MEL-HKG-BKK-CMB-MLE-DOH-BCN-LAX-LAS and it works with One World. Not too bad of a fare just under $13k. The flight from MLE to DOH kinda sucks since it's a 9am flight but I figure I can just spend the night in Male or whatever the night before if I need to.

Looking at these resorts:

Gili Lankanfushi
Como Maalifushi
Six Senses Laamu
Cheval Blanc Randheli

Just FYI, no one stays on Male, unless you really really have a good reason. There's a great deal of unrest right now around the government and its not a particularly great time to be a westerner lurking around the capital island. Also there's nothing worth seeing. I guess the government buildings and the markets, but again you're likely to deal with protestors (especially around the gov buildings) and people that are not keen towards westerners.

There's a decent hotel on the airport island, Hulhule Island Hotel. You can get a "day rate" which lets you just hang out at their property and use the facilities (pool, gym, locker room/shower, restaurants) or you can get a room. Most people come off of their resort island the morning of their flight and then just hang around. They'll shuttle you to the airport, it's like five minutes down the road. Ignore me, didn't see you said 9am flight.

Also, your resort can definitely run you off your particular island in the early AM for your flight via speedboat. Unless you're staying at one of the more far out isles that requires a seaplane to access.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah that's a real fun price range. I'd encourage something accessible via speedboat to MLE since you have an early morning flight, you really don't want to burn a day on Hulhule if you can avoid it. You're pretty much stuck at the resort and the food is meh. You'll be much happier staying on your resort island that night and getting an early morning boat transfer. MLE isn't that difficult to get in/out. Male is like god drat waterworld and it's depressing frankly.

I'm not at my home computer but when I get back I'll look up the resort we stayed at and the others we had suggested to us.

Also if you have more specific questions, feel free to PM me. I'm still connected with quite a few ex-pats that are in country and can give good information.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jun 10, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Huvafen Fushi is great if you want to stay speedboat accessible. It's the definition of picturesque. But really any of them are, it's pretty hard to screw up a resort selection in the Maldives.

Looking back at my old itinerary, we actually stayed at Gili, which isn't far from Huvafen. Gili was pretty great. Easily accessible and the service was fantastic, though talking to the workers away from the bar and restaurants it seems working conditions aren't great. They essentially live at their island for weeks at a time, but that seems to be the dirty little secret across all of the resorts.

Only drawback with Gili was that the accommodations felt slightly dated for the price point, but really you're not going to the Maldives to sit in your room. Think the only time we went back to the room besides sleeping was to change out of our beachwear.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You're being paranoid. I don't think you really need to worry about exposure to MERS on a five hour layover. Avoid the hassle of multiple airport changes and just go to Seoul. The airlines are doing that just as CYA.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Never fly Spirit. loving walk with nails in your shoes to your destination before you consider Spirit.

The rest are all the same level of mediocre service, fly the cheapest.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Raimundus posted:

My biggest gripe with United was the cramped seat with lack of technology. The first flight out didn't even have wifi, which had been advertised. I just don't want to have to deal with that again, especially since it's my money this time and not business.

Maybe I was spoiled after flying JetBlue to Florida years ago?

Edit: For my comfort, is it worth paying an extra $150 for non-stop flights with more reputable airlines? This is a vacation, after all.

Jetblue does a non-stop to PDX, though its likely a little more expensive than the legacy carriers.

What are your travel dates?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Raimundus posted:

Last week of August, 21st to 29th. The cheapest non-stop available now is a "Hacker Fare" Alaska Airlines/Jetblue combo.

Aaaand the price went down overnight. I think I'll grab it, unless anyone here says Hacker Fare sucks?

I was unprepared last time, yes. I'll try to remember to drop some movies on my tablet before I go. And I'll see about getting drunk before I board.

Are you able to fly back a day early or two days after? Flying on the weekend is the most expensive thing you can be doing. I always try to book my trips with Tuesday or Wednesday flights, though Monday tends to be ok as well.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

peanut posted:

Fwiw, you usually have to get your checked bags out then re-check for international-domestic connections anyway, even on the same carrier.

Yes. Wherever you first make contact with US soil you have to go through customs with your luggage and then re-check them with your airline. It should just be a drop-off desk with an employee or a conveyor belt with an attendant tossing bags as they're brought over. Shouldn't be too difficult, Dulles is a decent airport.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I mean, its big but I've never had an issue there.

Also, Chipotle.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mackieman posted:

You must not fly UA.
Sure don't!
--
IRT Spirit Airlines. It's 100% their absurd number of delays and their piss poor customer service. From the check in counter to the gate attendants to the flight attendants, no one gives a rats rear end about whatever issue you're having or how they've inconvenienced you. Corporate customer service doesn't get a gently caress either. I've talked to their corporate people until my face turned blue only to get brushed aside and offered a half rear end flight voucher. You can not rely on them to get you to your destination at the time on the itinerary and God help you if they have to cancel a flight.

I will sooner stick my cock into a jet turbine before I'll ever fly with them again.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jun 18, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Agree, JetBlue has a lot of the same issues as Spirit in regards to IRROPS. however in my experiences their customer service is worlds better than Spirit.

Also they've been working to do better with having a more robust network to account for such things.

Spirit has no qualms with staying exactly the way they are and leaving people to rot while their one plane on the route is downed for maintenance.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

asur posted:

What exactly is the problem with UA at IAD? I've flown on them multiple times and never had any issues.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Jun 19, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

They're pretty annoying. Also the United concourse is pretty dated, makes for a lovely experience.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

deong posted:

Hey guys,
So I have a couple of friends that are doing a Den / Hong Kong / Tokyo trip. Im unable to join for the whole thing, but would like to show up with them in Tokyo. They will arrive on the 18th @ 15:10 according to their flight itinerary, and head home on the 26th. I'm doing a bike trip in Colorado on the 28th, so I'm thinking if I return the 26th that gives me enough time to get my poo poo together and get rested up. So if I could get on their return flights, that'd be a whole hell of a lot less boring for me. But also, I want to try and save what I can.. so? I'd like to maximize the amout of time I'm there, but can be flexiable on dates if it makes a big difference.

Origin : DEN
Destination : NRT
Duration of trip : ~9 days
Leave : Tues Aug 18
Return : Wed Aug 26 (If I could rope in United 838 -> United 753 baller)
Time of day you leave : Open

On hipmunk, the best I'm seeing is to layover in Calgary and fly out via Air Canada for 1500 today. I think it was 1300 2 days ago.
Although going through this thread I saw someone used SkyScanner. But that one takes off 5pm Tues, and land 3pm Thursday. That cost savings doesn't seem worth the layover...

Not sure about airports. Not really sure I have an option outside of DIA from Colorado? I'd be willing to go to Co Springs to get to SFO/Calgary if it helps.

Denver is already a pretty big airport, you probably won't find savings going elsewhere. I found you $1,057 roundtrip DEN -> NRT on those dates with one stopover in LAX. On the flight out you'd be doing an overnight at LAX, but that's not a big deal. You can get a hotel room and still pocket the savings.

Tue, Aug 18

5:25 pm – 6:57 pm
Denver (DEN) – Los Angeles (LAX)
United 1203 · Economy class · Boeing 737
Average legroom (31")
2h 32m

Layover in Los Angeles LAX Overnight16h 23m

11:20 am+1 – 3:00 pm+2
Los Angeles (LAX) – Tokyo (NRT)
United 32 · Economy class · Boeing 787
11h 40m

Wed, Aug 26

5:00 pm – 11:10 am
Tokyo (NRT) – Los Angeles (LAX)
United 33 · Economy class · Boeing 787
Overnight flight
10h 10m

5:55 pm – 9:17 pm
Los Angeles (LAX) – Denver (DEN)
United 1651 · Economy class · Boeing 737
Average legroom (31")

To clarify, I didn't see any routes getting you there without a lengthy delay heading out to Narita. I suppose you could leave the 17th so you get there on Wednesday instead of Thursday, but you're still laying over somewhere. Don't do this, flights are much more expensive leaving the 17th.

You could leave early morning Wednesday from Denver, avoid the LAX layover, and catch that same LAX -> NRT flight I have listed.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jun 20, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

deong posted:

That's an awesome idea that didn't occur to me at all. Thanks.
Should I hold off till say Tues/Wed to buy the tickets? Is that when stuff gets lowered? or is that just some thing I heard with no fact?

That's already a very good price for a Pacific crossing, I'd book it now if those are the dates you want to fly.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

oXDemosthenesXo posted:

I'm planning a summer trip to Europe right now, and I'm getting all antsy about tickets. My ideal plan is:

Leave SEA on Aug 11th and end up Prague. The best deal I see between Google Flights and Kayak is ~$900 for SEA -> FRA via Condor and FRA -> PRG via Lufthansa

I'll be bouncing around in Europe by train or whatever until I end up in Berlin.

My plan to come home is straight from Berlin to Seattle, and the best deal I see is ~$750 for TXL -> FRA via Lufthansa and FRA-> SEA via Condor

Are these reasonable? I've never flow on either of those airlines so any comments about their reliability/general quality would be helpful. My gut says they're well run because they are ze Germans but it's worth an ask. Also, both ways the layover in Frankfurt is only about 1-1/2 hour, is that enough to make it? I like to travel light so there's a chance I could even get away with not taking a checked bag.

Also, there wasn't anything in the OP about where to go about booking flights in these situations. Should I just use the search service like Kayak etc., especially for these hybrid flight setups?

What's your estimated date of return? How flexible are your dates? How flexible is your travel situation (can you get to a different airport cheaply)?

I'm seeing some prices in the 1400's and 1500's (round-trip), but it'll be dependent on the answers to those questions.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jun 23, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

oXDemosthenesXo posted:

I forgot to mention the return date, my mistake. I'd like to be back in Seattle on August 25th plus or minus a day. The departure date could be the 9th, 10th or 11th.

I don't know much about the transportation infrastructure in the places I'll be going so it'd be nice to stick to the major airports, unless there are easy options I don't know about. Berlin has a second airport (SXF) it seems, but I don't know anything about Prague. Seattle only has the one major airport unless someone is flying into Boeing Field these days.

I have you leaving on the 10th, landing in Prague on the 11th in the morning. Fly back from Berlin via Newark to Seattle on the 25th, getting back early evening. Lufthansa on the way out, United coming back.

$1,477 round-trip.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

oXDemosthenesXo posted:

Wow that was fast Whip!

Thanks for the help on that, I was worried I'd waited too long to get tickets and I was going to pay a ton.

How do you recommend booking them? I assume that for a trip like this going through the search site is the right option?

Yeah I mean really any site can handle it, just do a "multi-city" trip and you can set your origins and destinations to whatever. I used Hipmunk for that particular price and they linked to a third party site, but its legit. Google Flights doesn't always like multi-city. Best I was finding on there with your itinerary was in the 1600's.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

FISHMANPET posted:

IcelandAir flys out of Seattle and makes it easy to arrive in one European city and leave from another (is Icelandair bad?)

Icelandair is decent. I've flown with them before. They won't give you much, but their food is ok and their IFE is pretty good. My SO didn't like the pitch of the seats for sleeping, but I thought it was about on par with US carriers.

Also they let you do an "extended stopover" in Iceland for upto seven days without charging extra fees, if you have the time take the opportunity to at least see Reykjavik and hit the blue lagoon.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

FISHMANPET posted:

Looking to fly them to Europe next summer, and the biggest selling point for me is the layover halfway through the journey not 90% of the way through the journey. Also a layover point that is on the way to everywhere, so I'm not backtracking (I could fly Condor to London but I'd have to fly all the way to Germany and then back to London to do it).

Yeah Keflavik is fine for that. Lots of European destinations from there and the airport is really nice and well laid out. Be warned: boarding is a bit of a cluster because they corral you into the gate area before boarding you and everyone loads at once.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

FISHMANPET posted:

I'd imagine it's a bit of a zoo no matter what because you've got all planes from Europe and North America landing at once, everyone scrambles from the Europe to the NA side, and all the planes take off at the same time. I hear it's a pretty dead airport outside of a few hours when everybody is laying over.

I just hung out in the food court/duty-free area until it came time for boarding. It was pretty open and had plenty of seating. The areas by the gates are quite crowded though.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mackieman posted:

That's exactly what it means. That, and there aren't exactly a ton of options other than Iceland Air.

Are you saying WOW Air isn't a viable option for traveling??? :colbert:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mojo Threepwood posted:

I had a question, would a 1 h 13 m layover in LAX be enough time to change planes (for a domestic flight)? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I don't travel a lot and wanted to double check if that sounded like enough time to disembark and reboard another plane. Both would be the same carrier.

Yeah you're fine. If things get held up with a delay or whatever there's typically airline staff waiting at your connecting terminal so they can expedite you to your next gate.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Google Flights is your best bet, but you'd have to manually change your search for each airport you're considering unless it's like NY or DC where multiple airports are right on top of each other.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

cheese eats mouse posted:

I'm seeing $850 round trip on Korean Air for roundtrip to Manilla from Chicago.

There is also United for a few more, but I was wondering if Korean Air is good?

My rule of thumb is to always go with the foreign-based airline unless the domestic carrier is presenting you with significant savings. The customer service and in-flight experience tends to be much better.

Also, give your dates of travel so we can see if there's anything else out there.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

cheese eats mouse posted:

I'm flexible so mid to late March and into April for two weeks. I'd like to leave and come back on a Saturday. I'm not staying in Manilla and will be heading to Iriga City to visit my PeaceCorps friend.

I've got Korean air out of ORD to MNL 03/23 to 04/06 at $796/pp. 2 hour layover heading to MNL and a 5 hour heading back to ORD. Not terrible for a trans-Pacific flight.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mackieman posted:

Yeah, you're not having all those things. Iceland is a decent option, but anything more adventurous is going to require more money.

Iceland in December would be the exact polar opposite of what he wants. It's cold, snowy, and mostly dark (5-7 hours of daylight).

Kasumeat posted:

For as little as possible, ideally less than $500, at most $700, I'm looking to vacation somewhere:
- not in the Americas
- ideally warm, but not a deal-breaker
- ideally cheap, but not a deal-breaker
- leaving anytime as of tomorrow and returning by Dec 12
- duration of 2-3 weeks
- not just a beach vacation, but other than that anything goes
- I'm currently in Toronto but am happy to make a side trip anywhere between Chicago, New York, and Boston, make a side trip of it, etc.

Yeah, that's about it. Any leads? Would a travel agent be able to help me with something like this?

I've got YYZ to Rio de Janeiro November 23 to December 7th for $509 on Air Canada. I know it's in the Americas, but it checks all of your other boxes.

Oddly enough, Portugal is cheap right now too. I've got YYZ to Lisbon, Portugal with a departure date of November 28th and coming back December 11th. Direct flight with SATA (:shrug:) $549 I'm seeing similar prices to Madrid.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Nov 20, 2015

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

HookShot posted:

Are you sure you're not looking at things in USD? Because the CAD is poo poo right now, I get the Rio flight at $678 CAD, assuming it's the same one, and $549USD is definitely over 700 Canadian.

Stupid CAD. :argh: Yes those are USD prices. Also, holy poo poo what happened to the Canadian dollar.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Kasumeat posted:

Lisbon is exactly what I ended up doing! It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but as you've all mentioned it's not gonna get any better than that. Thanks thread.

Awesome, glad we were able to help. Portugal and Spain are on my short list of next places to see.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

^
lol

Mackieman posted:

I'm doing Lisbon and Porto in January, high on my list as well.

I'm pretty drat jealous of the price available to him. $549 trans-atlantic to a desirable location is amazing. Not that I'm considering a trip, but I can't get within $200 of that price anywhere along the eastern seaboard.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I think I would rather fly domestic coach on a Trans-Pacific flight in the middle seat between a fat guy and a mom with a screaming baby than do a 14 hour layover in Russia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

spoof posted:

Westjet added flights from YYZ to LGW for 271CAD one-way.

Yeah and that return one way will be three times more expensive.