Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Borussia Bortmund are here and ready to totally remember to do this after like Christmas. Who even won last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Psybro posted:

In terms of the teams that have come up, Bellamy seems a steal, but there's people here that paid a lot more attention to the Championship last year than me. Is he still likely to perform?

He's probably not going to be doing a full 90 minutes every week but he's still got it imo.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Top Tip: Matej Vydra is an absolute steal at £5.5m

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Esposito posted:

the sex ghost, you better be right about Vydel!

Mate he's gonna score hatfuls of goals. He'll be literally filling his hat with goals and then shovelling them in the net. He's quality.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Only a Wayne Routledge hat trick will make today worth it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lowest points in the league :whatup:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I put Benteke in my team for next week because he's big and black and belge and cool. I came to this conclusion by watching videos of some of his insanely sick goals, and also googled some pictures, and thought in my head, 'drat, fairly cool'.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm doing much better this week although I think it's time to get rid of Begovic, can't imagine Hughes's Stoke will be keeping as many clean sheets. Might swap him for Cech and move the injured Stekelenburg to 2nd place. Fantasy team

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

The Natural posted:

If your team has defenders, you're having a good week so far.

Im loving it op im smacking my lips and praying Everton keep a clean sheet

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hmm logged into my fantasy team after the international break and my entire bench is injured, drat nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leighton Baines you absolute beauty

• Locked thread