Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

McManus and Caldwell were slightly above average when they had a solid holding midfielder in front of them.

And utter poo poo when they didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

jre posted:

First game of the season ends 0 - 0 , bodes well.
It was one of the better 0-0 draws I've seen in recent years, to be fair. Decent amount of chances at each end, and a shocking tackle that should have been a straight red. I certainly don't feel cheated for having watched it.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

2014: Brazil lose World Cup final to lowly Germany.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

The way you're going on about it, are you going to hire an open top bus and parade this point round the city?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Popehoist posted:

I don't think I've ever felt the level of embarassment I felt when I found out Americans were actually watching our dogshite league.

They'll probably find some way to claim that the poor quality of the football is Obama's fault.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

radge posted:

First goal shouldn't have stood.
Your pishy mob of junkies were happy enough to accept goals that shouldn't have stood last weekend, why the change of heart?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

Its nice in august.
Because people not from Edinburgh show up to provide some class.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Ramagamma posted:

Visit Perth.
That's Perth, Western Australia. The only Perth that evolution didn't bypass.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Haggis Heed posted:

Visit East Kilbride
Counterpoint: Don't.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Total Meatlove posted:

Are Celtic really going to play a home game in Dublin for the CL next year
I think we have to move a game because the stadium's being used for the Commonwealth Games, but I've heard nothing about where it'd move to. I'd assume Murrayfield would make more sense.

Any source for the Dublin rumour?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

ally_1986 posted:

Chick Young...more likely knows nothing.
Run, Hobbes! He's stumbled into the perimeter of wisdom!

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

radge posted:

It's funny how you can tell a weegie got you that title

Because we didn't spend all of our avatar money on drugs?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

A magnificent avant-garde piece on the case for safe standing, my money's on this for the Turner Prize.

Seriously though, no excuse for that. We crush Motherwell 5-0 and these fuds get the headlines.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Paying your tax.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

These sick burns must count for at least two points. You should petition the SPFL. It'll surely counter the fact that Hibs Are poo poo.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

radge posted:

I might buy a "radge: a poster like no other" banner in my quest to be taken seriously.
You support Hibs. It's a quest doomed to failure. Just spend the money on heroin.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

The same Hugh Keevins who claimed to have personally seen the contract Mark Viduka had signed with Bayern Munich?

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

radge posted:

deserved something from the match.
You got something from the match. A pumping.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Coohoolin posted:

Aberdeen have never finished a game against Celtic with 11 men when Willie Gollum has been refereeing. He also teaches RE at a Catholic school in Glasgow. I wonder who he supports...

Pretty sure it was him who gave the huns a penalty at Parkhead despite having his back turned to the incident, so your deductions may be a little off there...

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Bookies have Larsson as favourite.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Yeah, I don't want Larsson to do a John Greig and piss all over his reputation by being a lovely manager.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

There are no words that adequately describe just how loving awful this current Hibs side are.

Best bit: Hibs, Hearts and Rangers in the championship next season, and at least one of them is spending a minimum of two seasons there.

hyper from Pixie Sticks fucked around with this message at 18:35 on May 25, 2014

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

jre posted:

edit:
Glad to see how forward thinking McCoist is

:allears:

First player ever to play for all three old firm clubs.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

BisonDollah posted:

loving belter, I'm stealing that.
Batter in, I nicked it from twitter.

Really pleased with this appointment, everything I've read about him has been positive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Potential reinstatement? Haven't we been humiliated enough?

• Locked thread