Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
I will plastic for Ajaccio this year because ACA(b) and because Ravanelli. I feel these are good reasons. Ligue Une is always good for good teams inexplicably becoming instantly poo poo (Lyon, Bordeaux, Lille, Montepellier, PSG). It keeps it fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

Someone please explain to me how the gently caress you keep Lavezzi, Cavani, Zlatan, Pastore and Lucas all happy and playing.

Especially since Lavezzi is arguably their most important player, being the only bugger that tracks back properly while still offering a threat.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

Le Penalty!

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

Mandanda is loving brilliant everyone, never forget.

Who have Bordeaux got that's still good? Saw that they named us (WH) as some of the scouts there against Monaco, likely for Sane. But I wouldn't say no to Obri either, are any of the forwards up for sale?

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

I hope everyone saw that and if not I'll post it when Ligue1news puts it up.

Worst defending I have ever seen. Marseille est la merde, pas dans le bons sens.

• Locked thread