Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Benway
Dec 9, 2005

We can't stop here! This is bat country!
Is there any word as to when Season 2 is going to be available? Life and work got in the way after the season break and I never managed to catch up.

As far as the premier of Season 3 goes, if FX holds true to form, I'd put my money on somewhere around Halloween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Benway
Dec 9, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

I suspect that she is not only able to read minds, but to manipulate them as well. I wouldn't put it past the show to reveal that she makes guys think that she's hot, and that would explain that quote and why she was adamant that she isn't a virgin. The scene where she and Madison brought the cake over, the guy is all over her, and completely dismissive of Madison.

This would also be another recurring theme, as her character in the first season was obsessed with being a pretty girl.

Edit: Just saw that Blazing Ownager called this as well.

Or it could be the opposite and she truly is hot and powerful enough to convince the coven that she is as harmless as possible.

Dr. Benway
Dec 9, 2005

IMDB.COM posted:

American Horror Story (TV Series)
Spalding / Larry Harvey

I totally missed this.

Dr. Benway
Dec 9, 2005

MadSparkle posted:

I am a little confused by the entire thing because all this talk of Fiona losing her power due to a new supreme seems to have zero backup...she's still able to resurrect , do some healing, even some slight telepathy, as well as cast the glamour. If anything, her own powers seem to have grown in the past couple of episodes after she told Madison she was losing them. What gives?

A couple of people have brought this up now. Just remember, we haven't seen how powerful she was yet.

Dr. Benway
Dec 9, 2005

I found out last night that I don't really pay close attention to actors names and Lance Reddik is not Lance Henriksen. The first scene that Papa Legba showed up in I thought to myself, "Wow. Whoever is heading up makeup in this is really good. Wait.".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Benway
Dec 9, 2005

haveblue posted:

Tonight on American Horror Story: Coven: "Going Nowhere"

• Locked thread