Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

He got close a couple times so there's a slight moral goal in there and that's pretty good for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

He has a really heavy touch. I think he'll still manage to hoof in about 8 goals I'm not in the competition.

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Kitty Kisses posted:

The ref didn't play advantage because he knew that Jozy having the ball is not an advantage

haha

I hope Jozy gets in 40 times and every one is called back I had a good ole laugh today

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

eight million pounds, but how much did he cost?

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

worth it

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Crunkjuice posted:

Can i change my prediction to Jozy will score more goals in the World Cup than he will this season in the premier league?

I think he'll probably score twice as many (0)

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Jozy is dogshit.

You know I'm starting to feel this way myself.

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Jota posted:

But would he pass?

Jozy never passes (on a good meal)

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Can I get a wellness chart analysis on this wonderful goal?

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Modus Trollens posted:

lol good one mate
It'll be an own goal

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Lol they win one match and suddenly all the mackems are back posting.

well, not all of them

*shuts door on brap memorial*

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

It warms my heart to see big Jozy smiling.

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Scott Bakula posted:

I'm glad its taken Jozy 17 premier league matches to successfully trap the ball a single time

That sounds like one more goal you can consider accomplished

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

There is actually a half american (i think he has a USA passport) playing for Boro at the moment - Kei Kamara. He's not setting the world on fire but he seems a nice guy and the fans are responding to him. He's scored a few goals as well.

He's a good player, a nice guy, and can stay on two feet for a prolonged period of time.

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

There's a lot of words being said in this thread. We are constantly finding new ways to describe how bad Jozy is. A gift that keeps giving

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

I believe in Jozy Altidore. I believe he can score another goal in this season. That would make two goals, an exponential improvement over his first season in the Premier League. I can't deny: Things are looking up for Josmer.

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Poyet has Jozy's one goal of the season looped, projected on his office wall

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

The all star team could do alright in the championship I reckon.

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

trem_two posted:

of course:

i love this forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Jozy will come back faster, stronger, with a cannon for a left leg.

• Locked thread