Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
loving lol at sunderland winning because Jozy has no balance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

tetsman posted:

I like how jozy fans are saying it was both a smart move by Altidore and also a real foul. loving delirious.

Source?

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
So he's either a giant cheat or a terrible player? You guys are thinking way too small. Personally I've always thought he was both.

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
I'm not sure what's more surprising, Jozy scoring two goals or England and Honduras playing to a draw.

Honduras should've crushed that poo poo team, poor showing in my opinion by Honduras.

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

Bogan Krkic posted:

Dempsey has been America's best player so far and it's laughable that they'll make him play a different position to accommodate a fat wasteman

He is maybe our best player but his best role is definitely not lone striker. I would still rather Johansson or Wondolowski start over Jozy though.

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

serious gaylord posted:

They looked so much better without him too.

Wait what.

I mean yes Jozy is not a good player but he played for like 20 minutes and we scored a goal during that time

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
Wait Jozy is bad? Why wasn't I ever made aware of this

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

Al2001 posted:

Gonna be a good battle with two quality athletic strikers tomorrow lads, can't wait.

This thread isn't about Dempsey or Lukaku

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
Jozy woulda got us to the finals

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
Actually they changed their roster and were considerably less poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

I Feast On Dogshit posted:

Wrong. They signed Jozy and were bottom of the table for most of the season.

What? I was talking about at the end of the season when they benched jozy for wickham they improved considerably. Not sure what you're talking about.

• Locked thread