Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

vaginal culture posted:

Where are your scruples gifman.

cadfael posted:

Ive been in the nick gaylord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

bow chicka wow wow posted:

I'm having a moment now where I'm realizing that I am basically Bojan with less money + sex

Are you serbian as well then op?

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Ah, honorary serbian

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Babby Thatcher posted:

when he collides with any onrushing attacker he makes them do a 'that lad from one direction'. that's right, they go Down With The Sickness

Stellar post

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Babby Thatcher posted:

imagine spending hours of your free time bigging up terrible players on the forums of clubs you'd never previously heard of because they were from the same country as you, even though neither of you chose it.

I can't because I live in a proper footballing country (with a poo poo league tho)

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

jyrka posted:

It happens in smaller and soccer-developing countries. For example Estonia has a shedload of 100+ cappers from the 90s when soccer was new here and only 11 people played.

How come 'soccer' was ever 'new' when the Soviet Union won a european championship, played in a final in 1988, all while Kiev had their golden years around then too?

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Like 40% of Estonians are ethnically Russian.

vaginal culture posted:

Why did you put the word soccer in apostrophes?

I'm a habitual apostropher.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

OK! Ya I meant citizens but that'll teach me listening to one of your Russian-speaking countrymen.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Dat top row :swoon:

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
no he's the immobile force

too fat to move + always on the ground

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
I wouldn't mind him coming here, the lad has shown to be able to hack it in this poo poo league and our reserve striker is even fatter than him :(

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
he'll just keep chugging the mountain dew and eating all the burgers, destroying his locomotive skills

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
20140204, or, Jozy's weight in centigrams.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

belgend posted:

Ask Vertonghen and Alderweireld I guess???

Vermaelen would be a useful CB for most teams, Pieters is doing well at Stoke, Anita can play fullback if needed, Tiendalli is still in a PL squad somehow. Hell even Bacuna gets playing time at RB and noone here was sad to see him go, contrary to having van Dijk leaving for even greener pastures.

Altidore is just another 'decent' Eredivisie striker who has been found out in a better league, but the most mind-boggling aspect of all this is his lack of proper attitude, at least compared compared to both when he was at AZ himself, and all those other Dutch league shite merchants who seem to actually want to put a decent shift in. Since Verbeek was able to kickstart FCN in the Bundesliga this season I guess the guy is some kind of miracle worker or something, getting performances out of Dozy and all.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
IIRC the Gulf has the highest diabetes rates in the world so Jozy'd fit right in!!!

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Taff posted:

The zone where Jozy does best is the calzone

Ewar Woowar posted:

Mods rename me Jurgen Klansmann.

im literally cryeing ops

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Watch Jozy roll a natural 20 (stone)

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

tetsman posted:

i don't think you've noticed but he's just as black athletic

I'd say they're equally athletic atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Thirteenth Step posted:

FIFA sanction use of Fireproof ball for USA v Belgium to combat Jozy's SOCCER CANONS #LoadedGun #1in30 #PrayForBelgium

• Locked thread