Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Shoeonhead22 and I have a $20 charity bet for where the Jackets place in the league at the end of the season.

Bottom 3rd (21-30) then Shoeonhead22 wins and I give $20 to whatever charity he wants. 1-20 and I pick a charity for him.

I'd also be up with doing some kind of charity Toxx bet with a Penguin fan. I think something about Fleruy vs Mason or Emery save % would be fun even though I know I'll probably lose simply because your D is better and ours is old and will die within 20 games. Would rather do charity bet than avatar since I'd probably kill myself if I had to keep a Penguin avatar for the whole offseason or whatever time frame.

Also up for an intra-FAS bet since I'm wearing my Wayne Train shirt today. No idea what that'd be, but could be fun.

Shyfted One fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Shyfted One posted:

Shoeonhead22 and I have a $20 charity bet for where the Jackets place in the league at the end of the season.

Bottom 3rd (21-30) then Shoeonhead22 wins and I give $20 to whatever charity he wants. 1-20 and I pick a charity for him.

I've got my $20 safely put away

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Those aren't the Flames. But I think you're good anyway.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
The TOR v CAR game was on TV just now so I watched it.

The Leafs are loving terrible. They are more terrible than the terrible Hurricanes' 3rds. They should have all their points taken away.

E: Not the N/V Thread. Ooops.

Shyfted One fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 11, 2014

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
:toxx: If the Leafs win the cup this year I'll get a Kessel avatar, LAS can pick what's said underneath it, and I'll have it link to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC6vZOgYduk :toxx:

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Sportsclub says that there is still a 4% chance that the Jackets could finish 21st

But here's a link anyway to donate.

http://www.bluejacketsfoundation.org/site-map.aspx

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
If Hank gets a shutout during the Rangers stomping of the Flyers I'll get a Hankitar of RAS' choosing with the text "You come at the king, you best not miss" I might add "RIP Flyers" underneath because it's confusing enough with all the avatars of teams posters don't support.

And I'll keep the avatar until the Flyers win a game at MSG again.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Please don't have a shutout in game 7, Hank.

Rene Rancourt posted:

:siren: Attention Shyfted One :siren:

I can't donate to the CBJFoundation, their donation form doesn't support Canadians (the transaction bounced today). Please pick a different charity.

Sorry, haven't checked the thread in a while. I asked CBJ fans for a charity so I'll have to think of something else. How can you have nationalized healthcare, but worthless money? loving Canada.

How about this http://www.furniturebankcoh.org/donate/

https://twitter.com/kldhockey/status/413027423639203840

Shyfted One fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Apr 30, 2014

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Redirecting to a completely different web address for mobile users is the dumbest thing

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Shyfted One posted:

If Hank gets a shutout during the Rangers stomping of the Flyers I'll get a Hankitar of RAS' choosing with the text "You come at the king, you best not miss" I might add "RIP Flyers" underneath because it's confusing enough with all the avatars of teams posters don't support.

And I'll keep the avatar until the Flyers win a game at MSG again.

Thank you, Akeson :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Duke Chin posted:

How do I search a thread? There's been a billion posts since the last time I was in here and I don't remember what stupid poo poo I said I was going to do...? Tried "search the forums" up there but I can't see to get ANY results.

Search is broken. If you're looking for something by a particular poster then find a post by them and hit the '?' under their name next to the date to bring up all their posts in that thread.

e;fb 3 times

• Locked thread