Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Very excited for this years version. SE will average 1.5 Goalie interference penalties a game. Book it.

Also, roster as of now..

Ruckus, Quincy, Sambo, SlimBrady and Kaisbird if he can even play during season. Woop there it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

der juicen posted:

:( You forgot me brother. :smithicide:

I just edited the roster early since once Fifa comes out you will just never play again.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Juice, just to let you know why I removed you from the team. Not for how you played since I got disconnected 10 minutes into the first. But I can't stress how much I do not care about listening to anything to related to HUT, who you played in hut or waiting 10 minutes and 5 minutes after every game for you to do :catdrugs: . It's not you, its me.. I just think we are in very different places in our lives.. I still like you, but as a friend and I really just need to focus on my career right now.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Diet Crack posted:

I'm probably going to set up a GMC league at the beginning of next week for anyone who wants in.

I will be looking for it! Was thinking about starting one myself but with work and the Hockey season right around the corner I don't think I'll have enough time or be home enough to manage a league myself.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Does this answer your question??? :smug:

Wooooo, yep!!! So awesome :toot:

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
I dont get how you guys lost ???

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Pleads posted:

We weren't trying to let in goals but holy god if our lovely AI goaltender wouldn't kick every loving rebound across into the empty slot.

Hate when that happens. I guess in this case you may have only lost 15-1

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
I'm gonna go WEST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Is there any interest in a 360 team for '15?

I would be more interested in this, I still have 14 around that I'd still play if you had a mic that worked!

also RIP Der Juicen / Creature

• Locked thread