Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

crondaily posted:

Recommend a position to play that isn't going to cripple my team if I'm not amazing?
Anything except goalie, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Quotin self

Pleads posted:

I didn't get my BAUER pack? Is it because EB gets some of the boosts but it specifically says GAMESTOP for the sweet orange Bauer stuff?

Cause I want the Bauer stuff :( Anyone have an extra and want to swing a deal?

loving EB. Fuckers.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Paging #flightsim to collect their lost child

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Cram it, nerds.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

A few days ago I tried playing NHL again. It hard locked trying to test a created goalie on the ice to see his pads, then I played 2 games of lovely drop-in and then could not find enough players for a 3rd.

RIP NHL, you won't be missed.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

For GTA? idk exactly what combos you have trouble with but driving while shooting, and probably flying while trying to control yaw and/or elevation, would prob be tough.

Ask in IRC you can get more detailed answers to specific stuff without us derailing this awful game's thread with talk of a good game.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

:woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

Aside from the semis where we needed 3 third-period goals to come back and win, that was dominant playoff performance.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

sba posted:

Including your heroics with 1.9 seconds left.
If shouting at a virtual hockey game loud enough to scare your cats is wrong, I don't want to be right!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The Neighborhood is pleased to announce that forward Eddie Colliva has been unanimously voted into the RGR Hall of Fame. In addition, the number 48 shall be retired in his honour.

His number will be raised to the rafters at the next RGR home game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mr433A6GNA

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

This is the nicest goal ever stolen from my enforcer defenceman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS3K0NhlrbY

:argh: Rucchin!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The boys are back

Doctor Butts is an All-Star defenseman in the EASHL!
TB Rays 23 is an All-Star defenseman in the EASHL!
Legeidus is an All-Star defenseman in the EASHL!
Hockles10 is an All-Star defenseman in the EASHL!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

20 minutes of play.
40 minutes of penalties.
3 non-fighting majors.

This game is going to be special.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

:toot:

We had games of 96 and 95 hits before that but needed that triple digit game.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

It is the second intermission and I have beaten Joe's record of 35 hits.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Woo! The Neighbohood (sic) sets a new team record for team hits, and All-Star Defenceman Pleads (playing LW) sets the individual hits record.

(See if you can tell which team scored 9 NHL rebound goals and 6 glitch short side goals.)

Suck it, Joe.

efb fu demonlord

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

We weren't trying to let in goals but holy god if our lovely AI goaltender wouldn't kick every loving rebound across into the empty slot.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

THE MACHO MAN posted:

we actually won when I broke it, cheeser
I sure hope you're not applying for jobs that require you to ready anything successfully!

Bradf0rd posted:

So special that EA disconnected it for all of us. :saddowns:

However, the game before was Borking.txt. Congrats to j0ehoe for setting a new hits record.

From a later game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgPeDTLijsE

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Joe just took 9 minutes of penalties in one shift before the whistle blew.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/187712760
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/187713180

This was the goal that made it 6-5. Then I banged home an ugly one in the final minute to tie it.

A solid game all around.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I wish I'd gotten a replay of my fight where I one-shot uppercut the guy. I forget which game that was, I think the first one before I sat out one (the first of the back-to-back it appears). I love the noodle-legged fall when you finish a fight with an uppercut.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

ICE TILT

Their first goal, the guy was driving outside and got bumped off the puck. The puck slid from the circle, into the crease, through the goalie, into the net.

For the OT goal the guy took an unobstructed shot directly at the goalie from the high slot. The goalie proceeded to slide sideways out of his crease, getting a glove on the mid-net shot and bobbling it up and over his shoulder into the goal.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Guess which team won this game:

It was us, they all quit out 10 minutes into the first period of a game they were winning because we kept hitting them

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I hit a guy so hard their entire team dropped out of the game.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

der juicen is the reason vision control was removed from the NHL franchise.

He was the random sample Rammer picked to review feature usage.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Doctor Butts slashed a dude really hard and earned 3 major penalties in one incident.

We didn't notice until someone else drew a penalty and then 2+ minutes were gone in a flash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Duke Chin posted:

Wait, what?

Found in his hotel room, no official cause, OD suspected :(

• Locked thread