Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

SAMB0 posted:

Very excited for this years version. SE will average 1.5 Goalie interference penalties a game. Book it.

Also, roster as of now..

Ruckus, Quincy, Sambo, SlimBrady and Kaisbird if he can even play during season. Woop there it is.

:( You forgot me brother. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

SAMB0 posted:

I just edited the roster early since once Fifa comes out you will just never play again.

I won't get FIFA until after Xmas probably. I'm all hockey bubba.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

SAMB0 posted:

Juice, just to let you know why I removed you from the team. Not for how you played since I got disconnected 10 minutes into the first. But I can't stress how much I do not care about listening to anything to related to HUT, who you played in hut or waiting 10 minutes and 5 minutes after every game for you to do :catdrugs: . It's not you, its me.. I just think we are in very different places in our lives.. I still like you, but as a friend and I really just need to focus on my career right now.

Ok.

der juicen fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 12, 2013

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

sellouts posted:

Can someone please just sign juicen, christ. No one takes this game seriously anymore and we have 2 weeks until GTA anyways

I'll probably trade this in for GTA now, anyways.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Are there any free agents looking to create a team? Come out of the woodwork please. :(

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-N5WGwqZME

Did I do it right? I even got a game misconduct!

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Bradf0rd posted:

You're way early on the Valentine's Day jerseys.
Otherwise, good work.

Blame Plan B!

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
How are the controls Bradford?

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Oh god I think I'm going to trade in NHL towards GTAV, what is the world coming to.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Rutkowski posted:

Get both, I did.

Also, the GTA Online component isn't working correctly right now so if that's your poison you should wait a bit.

I'm just having less and less fun and playing against children makes me want to stab people.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Rutkowski posted:

Get a PS3, roll with the Club for the Senior Aged!

Also, if you think you'll get away from the kids by playing GTA online you're kind of in for a rude awakening!

I'll be playing with a group I've played with since CoD4, so I don't think I'll have to deal with kids.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Bradford, where are you putting those pictures at? Are they on IRC?

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Bradf0rd posted:

What pictures?

I though people were taking funny pictures in your crazy apartment.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
I miss playing E-hockey. :gbsmith:

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Hockles posted:

Because Pleads' arms are broken and he can't look for himself, I added the old EASHL threads to the OP.

The good old days... :allears:

drat, I wish I had archives so I could reminisce in internet insults. :(

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

THE MACHO MAN posted:

I read some of them a month or two ago. Fantastic stuff. We're all idiots. A significant amout of xbox EASHL regulars got at least one ban due to these threads :v:

I even got some fantastic avatars and a strange hate-PM months later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Bradf0rd posted:

I thought that was more from you getting trolled in Madden?

I don't know the guy who PM'd me. :iiam:

• Locked thread