Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Opposing Farce posted:

e: Big is probably one of the most awful Sonic characters by weight, but there's something endearing about the fact that he's unapologetically a dumb joke character in a series that all-too-often treats characters who should be dumb jokes like they aren't.

Big unironically owns. Fishing in Sonic Adventure owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Chuu posted:

Sonic '06 is such a legendary trainwreck that I tried to slog through the famous VLP. I got to the end of sonic, and then noticed I was 1/3 of the way through and now they were basically replaying the levels as other characters. I couldn't take it anymore and just stopped watching. Is there some payoff to slog through the rest? Should I just skip to the end?

All three characters actually have fairly different levels because they play differently.

• Locked thread